Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Low IQ Autismocel compared to High IQ Autismocel

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★★★
Low IQ :panties:
  1. Special Kindergarten with Special needs kids
  2. Special School OR Regular School with Assistant Teachers who sit next to the Student and Special classes
  3. Not being told which Grades are needed to pass exams
  4. Going into College and University unknowingly doing (Quote) 'Rip off Degrees'
  5. Being the Two out of Three people with Autism not able to hold down a Job

High IQ :feelsautistic:
  1. Regular Kindergarten
  2. Regular School
  3. Being told which Grades are needed to pass exams
  4. Going into College and University doing career useful Degrees
  5. Finding out later in life that they have Autism (Quote something along the lines of) 'It was the Jigsaw piece missing in my life'

Low IQ :panties:
  1. Special Kindergarten with Special needs kids
  2. Special School OR Regular School with Assistant Teachers who sit next to the Student and Special classes
  3. Not being told which Grades are needed to pass exams
  4. Going into College and University unknowingly doing (Quote) 'Rip off Degrees'
  5. Being the Two out of Three people with Autism not able to hold down a Job

High IQ :feelsautistic:
  1. Regular Kindergarten
  2. Regular School
  3. Being told which Grades are needed to pass exams
  4. Going into College and University doing career useful Degrees
  5. Finding out later in life that they have Autism (Quote something along the lines of) 'It was the Jigsaw piece missing in my life'

Depends. I probably have a reasonably high IQ. Autism got me mobbed since day one at school, I was suicidal for the last 5-8 years, I quit school in the last year because I could no longer take it and have yet to get my life together.

But yeah, in general high IQ helps you to cope better than low IQ autist to the degree that high IQ autists are probably far more common than official numbers suggest because they often go undiagnosed since their symptoms are self-managed well enough to reach below clinical levels.

Somebody teach me how englisch comma rules work, I'm constantly just guessing jfl

if I were low Iq autismo I wouldn't have to wagecuck

i'm a low iq autist, the worst combination imaginable

I share all the points cited in the High IQ category except for higher education, I'm actually a NEET.

Autism got me mobbed since day one at school... But yeah, in general high IQ helps you to cope better than low IQ autist to the degree that high IQ autists are probably far more common than official numbers suggest because they often go undiagnosed since their symptoms are self-managed well enough to reach below clinical levels.

Somebody teach me how englisch comma rules work, I'm constantly just guessing jfl
High IQ grants more Self Awareness. You knew you had to cope with Autism where as I saw it as normal.
if I were low Iq autismo I wouldn't have to wagecuck
I am low IQ (Not even triple digit) Bordeline Autismo
i'm a low iq autist, the worst combination imaginable
Just watch out for people you THINK are Autismo but actually have Mental Sickness. They will SEEM Autismo.
I share all the points cited in the High IQ category except for higher education, I'm actually a NEET.
Good to see my accuracy in action

Last edited:
High IQ grants more Self Awareness. You knew you had to cope with Autism where as I saw it as normal.
I learned I had to cope after years of getting mobbed. Autism wasn't even a term people knew of when I grew up. Probably almost all children base their model of other people on their own inner life, I was no differend. In the end, knowing you have to cope with something isn't worth much unless you actually find a way to do so. Considering I didn't even finish school, I obviously did not cope successfully.

High IQ also makes communication more difficult if you're more than 1-2 SD above your class, which would make social isolation all the worse.

I had no regular kindergarten, no regular highschool, didn't make it through uni and only found out later in life that I had autism after decades of looking for an explanation for my inability to fit in.

Your focus purely on the ways in which others had it better than you allows you to cruely disregard any of their suffering in order to secure a place atop the victim hierachy. Fuck yourself

Your focus purely on the ways in which others had it better than you allows you to cruely disregard any of their suffering in order to secure a place atop the victim hierachy. Fuck yourself
I got Bullied to