Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Low inhibition dark triad is ALL that matters.

V

VileGeneticTrash

Officer
★★
My fellow shy anxious betas. Stand up for yourself. Never take shit from anyone. Be loud all of the time and say what you want. Do not care what people think of you. If you can’t be like this, play a character. Stop feeling below everyone because of your ugliness and virginity. None of us have anything to lose. Of course women will never want us (volcels excluded), but fucking lol at ever being nervous or socially anxious, or ever letting anyone put you down.

You are physically stronger than every women
You are infinitely more sentient than worthless NPC normalfags. You should feel incredibly superior to them.
And don’t forget to laugh at the subhumanity of boomer scum everyday.

Geez louise go back to Chateau Heartiste.

Go

Doesn't work for sub 5/10 males. Your most pronounced flaw will always be the topic of discussion and there is nothing you can do about it

before i started PMO i was like this. didnt give a fuck and spoke my mind. im nofapping to bring him back.

Good thread, I realized this as well.

Now I only back down if someone is physically stronger than me, otherwise, I don't take shit from anyone anymore.

My fellow shy anxious betas. Stand up for yourself. Never take shit from anyone. Be loud all of the time and say what you want. Do not care what people think of you. If you can’t be like this, play a character. Stop feeling below everyone because of your ugliness and virginity. None of us have anything to lose. Of course women will never want us (volcels excluded), but fucking lol at ever being nervous or socially anxious, or ever letting anyone put you down.

You are physically stronger than every women
You are infinitely more sentient than worthless NPC normalfags. You should feel incredibly superior to them.
And don’t forget to laugh at the subhumanity of boomer scum everyday.

I actually am doing this in my own way as last night I ordered a bunch of anime/Japanese stickers to plaster my car with.

Doesn't work for sub 5/10 males. Your most pronounced flaw will always be the topic of discussion and there is nothing you can do about it
brutal :incel:

Women will bring up your subhumanity. But that is when you remind them you can kill them in less than 10 seconds

I actually am doing this in my own way as last night I ordered a bunch of anime/Japanese stickers to plaster my car with.
Literally no different from wearing a "VIRGINITY ROCKS!" T-shirt

Doesnt take 6/10 looks to send them to the ER

Your most pronounced flaw will always be the topic of discussion and there is nothing you can do about it
Truer words have never been spoken