Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Low inhibcel tells police "I'm not a fan of consent" after trying to rape 16 year old girl

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
29a0f919-5c45-41c9-881a-17a50a254999-large16x9_JosephSeago112486.jpg

A man who police say tried to rape a Seattle 16 year old girl while she walked her dog allegedly told police he is “not a fan of consent."

The girl said she had gone for the walk and was on her way home with the dog when she stopped by a gas station.

This is where suspect Joseph Randall Seago, 35, comes in. Police say he was outside the gas station when the victim left, she even acknowledged his existence to police by saying he stared at her for up to ten seconds.

Court records say the girl continued to walk home before soon realizing Seago was right behind her. Before she knew it Seago allegedly grabbed her by the neck and began to touch her inappropriately while not saying anything the whole time.

The girl ended up being able to escape after her dog possibly snapped at Seago’s leg, allowing her to take off and run for help.

A Good Samaritan soon saw the girl and asked if she needed help before calling the police and Seago soon started walking toward them.

Police responded and found Seago easily, who admitted to wanting to have sexual relations with “the child over there,” according to court records.

When officers started to talk to Seago about consent, he allegedly responded “I’m not a fan of consent.”

Seago was arrested and is facing an attempted rape charge. Officials say they soon found out the Queen Anne resident has a history of child sexual assault dating back to a 2012 conviction out of Colorado.

Last edited:
A Good Samaritan soon saw the girl and asked if she needed help
Normies are so cucked. If she saw an incel dying on the street she'd walk right over him. Law enforcement may not help us, but if an incel ever sees a foid being raped they should join in (or beat up the rapist and use her themselves)

i hope that whore gets ptsd and never puts out again

You know… this is one of the biggest obstacles of my nofap streak… It was easier when I just attend class for 12 hours a week, but working in a job full of people? Yeah… I had to break my streak before the worst could happen. I wanted to transcend my sexual desires, but all it did was make me kinda rapey, like Kermit taking a whole thing of Vitamin “D” and wanted to fuck anything that moves.

I wanted to become low inhib and confident and not take anyone’s shit, but not that low inhib, where I’d just go out and throw my life away.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back