Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Low inhib maxxer

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1eo6zgo/im_so_disgusted/

A pretty normal looking guy (probably in his twenties) arrived at the park on his bike and sat down about 15 meters from us. He started reading a small yellow book while listening to music so nothing unusual. After a while one of my friends noticed that his hands started to wander towards his private area... I didn't think much of it at first, I tought he was just scratching his inner thighs (at this point his hands were outside his shorts) until he reached into his pants and started WANKING IT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PARK????

100% he was curry :feelshaha:

Definitely was a curry

Based as fuck

if it was a curry it would be a story about getting raped. Although even this is considered rape today
This occurred in London, so a curry can't rape there without being caught by the cops

I really want to know if he was curry or black.

Probably a larp

This is the subreddit where fat disgusting ugly landwhales go to larp about being raped