Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Low inhib incel undresses in front of foids

Last foid seemed uncomfortable af even though they were literally looksmatched. I hate foids

if he was chad they would suck his cock broad daylight

Dude wanna be that was Epic but dosnt realize Hes a high Tier chadlite :cryfeels:

Kek:feelshaha:

He mogs me tbh.

I undressed myself on a school trip infront of NTfags and foids

literally wanted to take a shit in front of them

I undressed myself on a school trip infront of NTfags and foids

literally wanted to take a shit in front of them
Should have done it tbh ngl. Maybe could have been sent to the sped class where all the brocels are instead of being in a class with bullies and foids and normies.

Should have done it tbh ngl. Maybe could have been sent to the sped class where all the brocels are instead of being in a class with bullies and foids and normies.
I was sent to a sped class after that and another incident where I was throwing trash at some NT fags I got moved to a sped class in hs.
Now going to normal class in collage :fuk:

I was sent to a sped class after that and another incident where I was throwing trash at some NT fags I got moved to a sped class in hs.
Now going to normal class in collage :fuk:
Brutal college pill. But at least u avoided the worst of grade school

He just needs to be more confident

i cant believe even he mogs me. its over

Last foid seemed uncomfortable af even though they were literally looksmatched. I hate foids
Why should you feel comfortable with someone undressing around you just because they're looksmatched?

A 10/10 gigastacy stripping nude next to me would make me feel uncomfortable as fuck. yeah I'd be horny but you'd still feel uncomfortable like she's having a meltdown, you're in danger, etc