Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel LOW INHIB INCEL HERO HAHAHAHAHA

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Talking to this Incel guy I know on the phone RIGHT NOW. I have plenty of hilarious stories about him roasting whores because he does not give a fuck. PM me for stories.

So apparently this guy was at Bingo night at his college. He won and RANDOMLY GOT UP AND SCREAMED "BINGO" AND THEN POINTED AT A FAT CHICK AND SCREAMED "FUCK YOU" to some RANDOM FAT CHICK FOR NO REASON. So he went up and collected his money. Then on his walk back the fat chick was staring at him and he screams at her "WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?" Then everyone in the room (200 people) was looking at him and he just screams "WHAT THE HELL?" and sits down with everyone staring at him and just waits for the next round of Bingo.

This guy has a long record of doing and saying whatever the fuck he wants with no regard whatsoever, so it is a very believable. This is the guy I told you about last night @SaintMarcLepine

He is the real MVP.

kek, how tall is he? is he a virgin?
He's over 6'0" and a virgin. Ugly though and not great flirting skills. Hardly any friends. The furthest he got with a girl is kissing one in 7th grade. Don't even think he's held hands with a girl since. He'll end up being betabux tbh.

Sounds like a true story.

i have done similar shit but as extreme

once my inhibtion lowers - i have zero fear of girls - their males are the problem

I have he doesn't want to because thinking about Inceldom and anti-degeneracy makes him depressed.
this is what most incel men do, they just cope and avoid ever thinking about why they are alone and always will be

Kek I wish I knew this guy in real life

More stories please. I'm interested in how much he can get away with before consequences come.

BFF material, keep us updated with some stories