Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL low inhib god gets called out for filming an attention whore

It was a mating dance, an attempt at securing and locking down Chad, not meant for your filthy incel bug eyes.

She’s flat as fuck. 404 ass not found

WTF is she even doing?

This is our man tbh
Based

ngl I mostly skimmed the video but did the whore foid even say anything? All I saw was some jealous old hag and a white knight get mad. If a foid is doing some weird ballet dance while dressing like a slut she obviously wants attention so I doubt she even cares about being filmed jfl.

Lol @ goober the white knight, fucking NPC's.

I like the word "goober", sounds way better than white knight/IT-poster.

She’s flat as fuck. 404 ass not found
cope, she is hot as hell, no need for huge nigger ass

lol @ low inhib god telling off the white knight GOOBER

I'm fucking laughing my ass off at this, the cameraman calling the bicyclist a goober is an absolute legend.

Fucking white knight out of nowhere. Go fucking ride your bike and mind your business.

He wasn't the only guy filming.

The old hag escalated the situation by saying out loud "don't film her ass". She doesn't even have an ass, wtf is that lady talking about. He was clearly filming her tailbone.

JFL at that pathetic white knight cuck blocking the camera.

I was hoping the cameraman would spark him out.

JFL at beta soy whiteknight "muh queen" males

I can't connect to either afb.com or hesagoober.com. The second might have been a joke because of the video, the first tries to connect for a while. I like the idea, though.

The cameraman should just have punched that fat bitch and the soy cuck hard in their faces

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back