Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Low inhib comedian catcalls AOC

BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Wizard
★★★★★
Low inhib af lmao. He catcalls a congresswoman in front of capital police. AOC makes a video response with him still standing there in the background (it's included in this video below). He didn't even leave. :feelskek: As someone who has catcalled before and squeezed an ass back when I was low inhib maxxing, this is pretty low inhib. Usually I would keep moving after doing it and I would do it to random women.

There should be groups of men doing this to all of the female senators and congresswomen. :feelshaha:

Beaner as a congresswoman wtf?

She’s fuckin retarded. She’s been shown to be shit on by other congressmen and yet still there because she’s a foid
Lel fucking Bolivia ripoff of country ngl

Low inhib af lmao. He catcalls a congresswoman in front of capital police. AOC makes a video response with him still standing there in the background (it's included in this video below). He didn't even leave. :feelskek: As someone who has catcalled before and squeezed an ass back when I was low inhib maxxing, this is pretty low inhib. Usually I would keep moving after doing it and I would do it to random women.

There should be groups of men doing this to all of the female senators and congresswomen. :feelshaha:
She does have a nice fat latina ass:whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels:

AOC disgusts me she has a George Floyd Nigger Nose:feelspuke:

Fuck I want to rape AOC until she screams so bad :reeeeee: