Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Low inhib chadlite fulfills an incels fantasy

• Thread starter Deleted member 1617
  • Start date
Where do you think you're going bitch?

If only incels could do this... but remember, the reason she fell for it is because she is a dumb bitch who only values looks

"Face of innocence, "
JFL good looking=innocent, JFL
P E R S O N A L I T Y

The memes just fucking write themselves lmao.

blackpilled as fuck.

"Face of innocence, "
JFL good looking=innocent, JFL
P E R S O N A L I T Y

JFL JFL JFL, i just saw this. how the fuck can any normie deny what we are saying

your incel fantasy , speak for your fucking self.

im not interested in raping anyone.

Even Chadlites aren't safe from fake allegations.

Several witnesses gave evidence in court claiming the woman had told them she was lying about the allegations.
The not guilty verdicts were in relation to earlier alleged offences against the same woman. Patton was remanded in custody and will be sentenced on May 9.

Several witnesses gave evidence in court claiming the woman had told them she was lying about the allegations.
The not guilty verdicts were in relation to earlier alleged offences against the same woman. Patton was remanded in custody and will be sentenced on May 9.
HOLY SHIT.
Chadlite is being tried false accusation after false accusation, but fucking roastie's false accusations (and there's evidence against her) gets no punishment at all.