Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Low inhib Brazilian mogger anaesthetist feeds a pregnant bitch his cock during a c-section

Why are normies making a big deal out of this? Did the hole choke to death? No? Then let it go.

The doc dindu nuffin

As someone who went two times under general anesthesia this isn't funny at all.:shock:

what zero pussy does to a motherfucker.
sexual frustration is a big problem and it leads to men losing their mind

As someone who went two times under general anesthesia this isn't funny at all.:shock:
It's worrying to think what those doctors and nurses could be doing to you while you're under. I doubt they pay us much attention though. Maybe just laugh at our dicks if we're dicklets or something.

It's worrying to think what those doctors and nurses could be doing to you while you're under. I doubt they pay us much attention though. Maybe just laugh at our dicks if we're dicklets or something.
Probably that happened to me. :feelscry:

That was just disgusting tbh

Whta zero pussy does to a mf

How could he do something like that!

what zero pussy does to a motherfucker.
sexual frustration is a big problem and it leads to men losing their mind
meanwhile a 50 year old of whore has an ego of a goddess and thinks she deserves young chadlites

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back