Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Low confidence fucked up my job opportunity

Johnxina812

Johnxina812

Recruit
★★★
This is the 3rd job test i failed this year. I am quite good at my job related works but when i am in an interview or, told to do a test job, i get panicked. Tho try my best to fulfill requirement and still fail. I dont know why i feel like that, maybe its because i have never been appreciated or, praised for the efforts i put in. Its just never enough for them. What i do is never enough and i see people with much confidence winning in every aspect of life. Girlfriend, good job, friends. I cant even confidently express my points. Feeling so fucking pathetic. Those corporate bastard only want me to work till my body falls apart everyday. Even i manages to do that someday, they will probably say "its not good enough".
Sorry for the long venting. I feel really down now.

Nothing of value was lost if you're a truecel.
Wgy would you want,as a truecel to contribute to a scumciety that hates you and treated you like trash.

3 isnt even a warmup. ive been on 40+ interviews with no new job yet. 3 isnt even getting started yet jfl

That sucks dude. Trying to find a job is brutal, especially if you are giving off non-alpha vibes. You automatically lost points. But finding a job is usually a numbers game, keep flooding the market with resumes and applications and it is only a matter of time before you get something.

This is the 3rd job test i failed this year. I am quite good at my job related works but when i am in an interview or, told to do a test job, i get panicked. Tho try my best to fulfill requirement and still fail. I dont know why i feel like that, maybe its because i have never been appreciated or, praised for the efforts i put in. Its just never enough for them. What i do is never enough and i see people with much confidence winning in every aspect of life. Girlfriend, good job, friends. I cant even confidently express my points. Feeling so fucking pathetic. Those corporate bastard only want me to work till my body falls apart everyday. Even i manages to do that someday, they will probably say "its not good enough".
Sorry for the long venting. I feel really down now.
mogs me

inceldom fucked my job opportunity