Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lovely weather today

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★
rn, the sky is completely covered by clouds and theres a bit of rain too! :D
I absolutely love cloudy skies, rain makes it better.
I fucking hate bright, sunny days with bright blue skys.

First, I hate the colour blue and second, on bright, sunny days, all the foids come out to dress like slags.
And second, they where outfits that tell you: "We love fucking around, but not with you, you incel loser, teehee!" :foidSoy:
Then again, even on cloudy, rainy, windy days, they still wear fucking booty shorts, as I documented here.

So yeah, good start to my day so far...

Yes I like dark gray days as well with rain. Days like that made me feel somewhat better when I first became pretty mentally ill. Like I could relate to the environment around me more I guess.

Where'y'at, buddy?

Yes I like dark gray days as well with rain. Days like that made me feel somewhat better when I first became pretty mentally ill. Like I could relate to the environment around me more I guess.
There's a long path I like to take into town, it's popular with cyclists, joggers and dogwalkers, but you mostly don't get people walking down it.
I like walking down there, especially on cloudy, rainy days.
The trees, grass and bushes mesh well with the clouds.

Has it been bright and sunny over there?
Oh every god damn day of the year, dude. If you don't know the US, Phoenix is the capital of the (mostly) desert state of Arizona. It's hot as hell here. Fitting, too, because it IS hell here.

Edit: I don't live in Phoenix, anymore. I moved to Flagstaff. Which is still in Arizona but in the mountains so we don't deal with psychotic mexicans, horrible working conditions, horrible schools, political corruption, lack of economic opportunity, homicidal homeless people, and 110+ weather here. We even get four seasons! It's awesome, I get to (kinda) experience what the rest of the world just gets by default (minus the water, of course) it's still very dry in the mountains. We have a few "lakes" but they're pretty much just ponds at this point.

Last edited:
There's a long path I like to take into town, it's popular with cyclists, joggers and dogwalkers, but you mostly don't get people walking down it.
I like walking down there, especially on cloudy, rainy days.
The trees, grass and bushes mesh well with the clouds.
I miss watching thunder storms on the porch of the house I grew up in.