Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting loveless

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
it is a desire of everyone to be loved, adored, and cared for by someone they feel the same way about. i hope all of you boys can ascend some day but we all know a lot of us wont. a lot of us will be stuck with this feeling of endless yearning for someone to love them and show affection to them. i dont know if i will ascend, but i will keep trying until my adult years. i just cant see a life worth living without finding love. i want to be able to start a family one day and continue my bloodline, but for probably the majority of people on here, their bloodlines will die with them. without someone to spend my life with, i dont see a life worth growing old, this is the power of love :fuk: i wish the best for all of you, hopefully someday we will all end up with beautiful wives and children (too late for the oldcels, fucked up man :cryfeels:)

Mark henry

Permavirgin failure forever :feelsrope:

Permavirgin failure forever :feelsrope:
i sure hope not. in my eyes, a life without a lover is meaningless, worthless, and pathetic. i want to make a family with a girl i love before i die

i sure hope not. in my eyes, a life without a lover is meaningless, worthless, and pathetic. i want to make a family with a girl i love before i die
Felt the same way until I snorted meth, then it just kinda withered away jfl

Felt the same way until I snorted meth, then it just kinda withered away jfl
honestly if i could make those types of connections i would start drugmaxxing (probably just acid and shrooms) but i live in the suburbs and all my "friends" do too, the fact im a youngcel doesnt make finding that shit any easier either

honestly if i could make those types of connections i would start drugmaxxing (probably just acid and shrooms) but i live in the suburbs and all my "friends" do too, the fact im a youngcel doesnt make finding that shit any easier either
dark web brocel

dark web brocel
im too retarded to know how to get there. and too paranoid that the feds would know if i ordered it off there. so i will probably just play it safe and hope i stumble upon some when i get into college, one of my based teachers told me its everywhere in college. he calls acid the "third eye opener" and he believes in every conspiracy theory there is. he even thinks that timothy leary escaped prison by levitating over the wall jfl

We have the "Dragon Balls" - We can heal our wounded fellowcels on this site when holes demonstrate their true nature.

it is a desire of everyone to be loved, adored, and cared for by someone they feel the same way about. i hope all of you boys can ascend some day but we all know a lot of us wont. a lot of us will be stuck with this feeling of endless yearning for someone to love them and show affection to them. i dont know if i will ascend, but i will keep trying until my adult years. i just cant see a life worth living without finding love. i want to be able to start a family one day and continue my bloodline, but for probably the majority of people on here, their bloodlines will die with them. without someone to spend my life with, i dont see a life worth growing old, this is the power of love :fuk: i wish the best for all of you, hopefully someday we will all end up with beautiful wives and children (too late for the oldcels, fucked up man :cryfeels:)
I relate to everything you said brocel:cryfeels:

I relate to everything you said brocel:cryfeels:
im sorry bro. sometimes i just stare at my dark ceiling and daydream about fake scenarios, the feeling of yearning will never end until i get to embrace the love of my life with my arms, but someday if that never happens this yearning for love will be unbearable, even worse than what i feel now

"she is in my eyes, she is in my ears, she is in my blood, she is in my tears" - weezer

so me

I gave up like a year ago. Countless rejection after genuinely trying to improve myself. Got in good shape, made decent money and went out to meet people. Probably talked to hundreds of foids. All rejection.

Almost all of you will ascend.

I will have to die because that's the only thing ugly guys that are fucked up in the head deserve. Being mentally ill is a show of weakness and this world has no place for men that are weak. I wish I was never fucking born, this isn't a way to live...

I wish I was never fucking born, this isn't a way to live...
a life without love is not worth it. does anything even matter if you cant pass on your lineage and have a beautiful girlfriend who genuinely loves and cares for you

a life without love is not worth it. does anything even matter if you cant pass on your lineage and have a beautiful girlfriend who genuinely loves and cares for you
At least you understand me...

it is a desire of everyone to be loved, adored, and cared for by someone they feel the same way about. i hope all of you boys can ascend some day but we all know a lot of us wont. a lot of us will be stuck with this feeling of endless yearning for someone to love them and show affection to them. i dont know if i will ascend, but i will keep trying until my adult years. i just cant see a life worth living without finding love. i want to be able to start a family one day and continue my bloodline, but for probably the majority of people on here, their bloodlines will die with them. without someone to spend my life with, i dont see a life worth growing old, this is the power of love :fuk: i wish the best for all of you, hopefully someday we will all end up with beautiful wives and children (too late for the oldcels, fucked up man :cryfeels:
I already started to slow suicide by smoking as it is no way to go