Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Lovecraft's prediction.

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
H.P.Lovecraft predicted our grave times. In letter to his friend he wrote about the future of the west. He predicted our ugly age, when the most disgusting sub human creatures prosper, hedonistic comformistic promisccioys degenerates . He described the despicable race that rules the world now.
Here is excerption from the afformentioned letter.
I suggest you to read his letters in order to understand of how all this degeneracy began.

Attachments

• lovecraft.png
    lovecraft.png
    170.5 KB · Views: 194
this is too accurate jfl, how did he predict all of this

JFL at stopping to believe in God

Lovecraft predicted the future.

Pretty spot on except maybe the last point about paternalism prevailing.

Im reading his short stories rn

where can i read his writings such as this ?

RickyFitts

half this shit is unavoidable because it's from technological advancements

Big fan of Lovecraft, I'd like to read more of his letters. I'm actually reading his biggest expert's autobiography now (What is Anything? Memoirs of a Life in Lovecraft by ST Joshi).

Lovecraft was a pretty smart guy, to put it mildly. Maybe not what you'd expect from a pulp horror writer; he was quite the renaissance man.

Download it
Search for torrent sites
i want to read his non fiction work like your post. Do you have link ?
RickyFitts

half this shit is unavoidable because it's from technological advancements
take the TedPill
Big fan of Lovecraft, I'd like to read more of his letters. I'm actually reading his biggest expert's autobiography now (What is Anything? Memoirs of a Life in Lovecraft by ST Joshi).

Lovecraft was a pretty smart guy, to put it mildly. Maybe not what you'd expect from a pulp horror writer; he was quite the renaissance man.
he is high iq indeed. I hate horror genre but his work is pretty good

H.P.Lovecraft predicted our grave times. In letter to his friend he wrote about the future of the west. He predicted our ugly age, when the most disgusting sub human creatures prosper, hedonistic comformistic promisccioys degenerates . He described the despicable race that rules the world now.
Here is excerption from the afformentioned letter.
I suggest you to read his letters in order to understand of how all this degeneracy began.
Where is that from? Based af tbh I love lovecraft ngl.