Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Lovecraft eviscerates curries!

• Thread starter ChudMasterofBation
  • Start date
ChudMasterofBation

ChudMasterofBation

Looney Tunes existence
★★★★★
16B91361 B7C9 45A4 9168 6E88DC99597F

This is even more brutal than what Nixon said :feelskek:

@wereq @CrippledByLonelines @Transcended Trucel @jeetcel
@Grim_Reaper

Exterminate curries.

It gets worse the more you read it.

It gets worse the more you read it.
This was also before curryland sunk as low as it is today, curries weren’t yet street shitting at this point in time

so curries were aryans n shiet :feelshehe: how did they get like this :feelscry:

so curries were aryans n shiet :feelshehe: how did they get like this :feelscry:
Curries today are mostly abo rather than aryan. they deserve genocide. We need to develop a super-spreader virus with 80% morality rate through Fauci's gain of function research and then deploy it all over curryland.

Curries today are mostly abo rather than aryan. they deserve genocide. We need to develop a super-spreader virus with 80% morality rate through Fauci's gain of function research and then deploy it all over curryland.
Is it true that northern curries have more aryan blood or do copers just overstate the genetic differences?

no shit you guys were like this:horror: things are really bad

Is it true that northern curries have more aryan blood or do copers just overstate the genetic differences?
copers vastly overstate genetic differences.

copers vastly overstate genetic differences.
I don’t doubt this answer at all, I’m a dravidian curry and have seen “indo-aryan” curries including paki curries darker than me

Are there any studies to back this up though?

And yet they and even literal Nazis suck curry cock.

This longface faggot is projecting.

Stay hating on melanated foke, Ok, so leave them alone then...oh wait...

View attachment 746409

@Grim_Reaper
He did, however, make the statement once that if a man cannot be or is not married at the greatest height of his sex-desire, which in his case, he said, was at age 19, he became somewhat unappreciative of it after he passed thirty. I was somewhat shocked but held my peace.

He was teenage lovepilled as well

He did, however, make the statement once that if a man cannot be or is not married at the greatest height of his sex-desire, which in his case, he said, was at age 19, he became somewhat unappreciative of it after he passed thirty. I was somewhat shocked but held my peace.

He was teenage lovepilled as well
well, Age of marriage for Men in India is 21
previously it used to be 18 but somehow govt raised it to 21,
for foids it's still 18 though, BUT there are chances current and/or future govt will raise it to 21 "to bring MARRIAGE EQUALITY"
in past it used to be 15 for foids and remaind so for quite long; so much that even some bollywood songs were written to call age 16 as 'Youthful Age' like this

so even if a pajeet wants to get married by those ages our draconian laws just do not permit it since 80s; though there are communities that understand entire scam and do it anyway under garb of secrecy and only get it registered after crossing legal age

So even if Lowcraft was right and all it's mostly impossible for majority of normie curries to experience because our feminist system

there is literally no end of problems that curries face; i myself is already pass the age my father fathered me and my elder siblings and yet incel

View attachment 746409

@Grim_Reaper
Meh honestly Lovecraft was a schizo of the highest order
This nigga was legit afraid of things like walking down the street, oceans and corners of rooms.
Also his racism was kinda old school england racism so he also hated poor white people.

And yet they and even literal Nazis suck curry cock.

This longface faggot is projecting.

Stay hating on melanated foke, Ok, so leave them alone then...oh wait...
His literature is kinda fun but yeah Nazi women were whores. Netaji Subhas Bose, a Curry fascist leader who briefly took refuge in Germany married a German woman being a person of color in fucking Nazi Germany:lul::lul::lul:
Black soldiers from USA also got it on with Aryan queens:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
It seems the more white women are told not to do something the more they do it.