Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill “Love your own” debunked

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
I recently came across a post where someone rhetorically said to rice males “why can’t they love their own”. This is actually one of the most bluepilled and unknowingly retarded statements I’ve heard here.

First of all no one loves “their own”, this is an extreme bluepilled cope. People love what is good looking. This is blackpill 101. So when the poster was crying about rice males wanting non-noodles, how come I’ve never seen people crying about loving their own when they benefit from them not loving their own? For example, you never hear a mayo telling noodles to love their own when they are benefitting from it. However the sentiment is now very important to emphasize now that he might risk getting competition. Which just shows me the entire idea is just a manipulation tactic to begin with and an attempt to crush intrasexual competition.

You constantly see ricecels on the internet complaining about noodles wanting all non-rice male over them, and claim they are staying loyal. But we as blackpillers can all acknowledge that as cope.

But when mayo foids are shown to mostly want white men, then all of a sudden copers will flip and claim it’s because whites just love their own. White males are wanted by all women regardless of race, and it’s because of looks. So when they see a white woman going out with some attractive Tyrone or ethnic, they call her a race traitor or something because they see this is going against what they see as mayo foids “wanting their own”. But if you are blackpilled this phenomenon will make complete sense to you, as it’s not race loyalty which these women cared about but rather the looks.

Another common example is curry foids claiming to be the most race loyal. But since we are blackpilled we can immediately spot the cope and know it’s because white males would not date most curry foids long term. But curry foids will have sex with non-curries in short term flings all throughout their youth.

In fact you might remember the exact same sentiment being said by a noodle on reddit a while ago, where she “learned to stop having self hatred for being asian as she got older and started loving asian men”. No bitch, you needed a stable beta buck cuck and realized you weren’t good looking enough to lock down a good looking enough white man that wouldn’t just fuck your brains out. So now you are dating rice males because you can get a better looking LTR rice male than you can a white one.

@DarkStar don’t come after me for this, this is purely talking about who people date and fuck.

People love what is white.
https://i.imgflip.com/4xx8ls.png?a478632

I know

SMV is different compared to talking about racial realism, nation building, how diversity is harmful(proved via studies) etc.

It ofc varies by race; everyone knows Noodles are massive race traitors(water)

The only situation ethnic foids ever seem 'loyal' is if they're out of options due to their looks and SMV fading with age. Obviously if their SMV dips to the point they can only attract ethnicels now, it gives the false impression they're loyal simply because they have no other feasible choice.

I know

SMV is different compared to talking about racial realism, nation building, how diversity is harmful(proved via studies) etc.

It ofc varies by race; everyone knows Noodles are massive race traitors(water)
The point wasn’t about race traitors, it’s that no one cares about race. They care about looks, and the race traitor claims come afterwards when you look at the results of people going after looks.

The only situation ethnic foids ever seem 'loyal' is if they're out of options due to their looks and SMV fading with age. Obviously if their SMV dips to the point they can only attract ethnicels now, it gives the false impression they're loyal simply because they have no other feasible choice.
The explanation I gave was that for a LTR they can get a better looking ethnic than they can a white male who will settle down with them (not just have sex with them). But my argument was that no foid is race loyal at all, it’s just an illusion.

I recently came across a post where someone rhetorically said to rice males “why can’t they love their own”. This is actually one of the most bluepilled and unknowingly retarded statements I’ve heard here.

First of all no one loves “their own”, this is an extreme bluepilled cope. People love what is good looking. This is blackpill 101. So when the poster was crying about rice males wanting non-noodles, how come I’ve never seen people crying about loving their own when they benefit from them not loving their own? For example, you never hear a mayo telling noodles to love their own when they are benefitting from it. However the sentiment is now very important to emphasize now that he might risk getting competition. Which just shows me the entire idea is just a manipulation tactic to begin with and an attempt to crush intrasexual competition.

You constantly see ricecels on the internet complaining about noodles wanting all non-rice male over them, and claim they are staying loyal. But we as blackpillers can all acknowledge that as cope.

But when mayo foids are shown to mostly want white men, then all of a sudden copers will flip and claim it’s because whites just love their own. White males are wanted by all women regardless of race, and it’s because of looks. So when they see a white woman going out with some attractive Tyrone or ethnic, they call her a race traitor or something because they see this is going against what they see as mayo foids “wanting their own”. But if you are blackpilled this phenomenon will make complete sense to you, as it’s not race loyalty which these women cared about but rather the looks.

Another common example is curry foids claiming to be the most race loyal. But since we are blackpilled we can immediately spot the cope and know it’s because white males would not date most curry foids long term. But curry foids will have sex with non-curries in short term flings all throughout their youth.

In fact you might remember the exact same sentiment being said by a noodle on reddit a while ago, where she “learned to stop having self hatred for being asian as she got older and started loving asian men”. No bitch, you needed a stable beta buck cuck and realized you weren’t good looking enough to lock down a good looking enough white man that wouldn’t just fuck your brains out. So now you are dating rice males because you can get a better looking LTR rice male than you can a white one.

@DarkStar don’t come after me for this, this is purely talking about who people date and fuck.
Idk but I think the JBW/WMAF shit is overblown. Most of the Asian women I see irl are in a relationship with an Asian man, like the vast majority.

Idk but I think the JBW/WMAF shit is overblown. Most of the Asian women I see irl are in a relationship with an Asian man, like the vast majority.
I think in the US more than 50% of noodles are in interracial relationships while ricecels rot. There was some brutal study out there, but I don’t remember the exact figures.

I think in the US more than 50% of noodles are in interracial relationships while ricecels rot. There was some brutal study out there, but I don’t remember the exact figures.
Asian men absolutely have it worse, water and all... but >50% of noodles in interracial relationships would really shock me if it were true. Maybe I just live in an area with a shit ton of first gen immigrants or something

Because noodles in reality have lower smv than sheboons

The study @DarkStar posted says 40% of ricecels and 50% of curries are still virgins in college. Absolutely brutal.

Asian men absolutely have it worse, water and all... but >50% of noodles in interracial relationships would really shock me if it were true. Maybe I just live in an area with a shit ton of first gen immigrants or something
I’ve noticed Northern Chinese women are mostly with men of their own, since the men are lightskinned and tall. It’s especially brutal for the darker skinned Asian males though who are usually shorter we well.

Because noodles in reality have lower smv than sheboons
IMG 3898

Last edited:
I’ve noticed Northern Chinese women are mostly with men of their own, since the men are lightskinned and tall. It’s especially brutal for the darker skinned Asian males though who are usually shorter we well.

View attachment 1225139
Northern chinese are usually fobs, so the foids were forced to settle usually

Despite claim that slav women are super easy, i veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery rarely see interracial couple

Northern chinese are usually fobs, so the foids were forced to settle usually
They are usually tall and rich.

Despite claim that slav women are super easy, i veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery rarely see interracial couple
It’s just a cope used by ethnics and mayo thinking they can mail order bride max.

They are usually tall and rich.

It’s just a cope used by ethnics and mayo thinking they can mail order bride max.
And that too, so they could immigrate to the west and the noodles back there were more likely to settle for them as well

They are though. If not explain why rate of assimilation is extremely high for Sri Lankans in Australia like 90+% while even third gen Indian curries there are extremely endogamous?

Curry men marry more white woman than curry foids do and have more children. Not just in the west, even in Singapore Tamils marry more noodles whores there. They report being more virgin than curry males too

Truth is that curry men mogg curry whores. Curry whores are untouchables, that's why they go crazy :feelskek:

@illumizoldyck @Rapist

They are though. If not explain why rate of assimilation is extremely high for Sri Lankans in Australia like 90+% while even third gen Indian curries there are extremely endogamous?

Curry men marry more white woman than curry foids do and have more children. Not just in the west, even in Singapore Tamils marry more noodles whores there. They report being more virgin than curry males too

Truth is that curry men mogg curry whores. Curry whores are untouchables, that's why they go crazy :feelskek:

@illumizoldyck @Rapist
Pajeets are better-looking than pajeetas, just from the fact that it's normal for men to be hairy, while the same can't be said for foids.

Pajeets are better-looking than pajeetas, just from the fact that it's normal for men to be hairy, while the same can't be said for foids.
Brutal :feelskek: I am pretty sure there are more curry femcels than curry incels in the west as it is in Singapore. I have seen many foreign born curry whores go crazy with the fact that no one wants to date them

Based. I used to cope believing people just find their own the most attractive jfl.

I do wonder though if it's a coincidence that the most powerful race just happens to be considered the most attractive globally

You are a filthy kike who wants us to abondon our tribalism and in group preference so the rest of your kike bretheren subjugate us. JFL meanwhile Kikes are the most self loving niggers in the world. Your rabbis brainwash kike foids into being kike only even though in a a natural setting no kike woman would ever chose a kike male over a white man.

Sorry Mr. Goldstein your hooked nose trickery has failed.

@illumizoldyck @Rapist
So is it mogging or is it them being race royal? You seem to be contradicting yourself buddy boyo (or at least not being clear).

Based. I used to cope believing people just find their own the most attractive jfl.

I do wonder though if it's a coincidence that the most powerful race just happens to be considered the most attractive globally
Probably plays a big factors. But they are also taller on average, are most commonly portrayed in media, etc. These things definitely help, as blacks have shown.

You are a filthy kike who wants us to abondon our tribalism and in group preference so the rest of your kike bretheren subjugate us. JFL meanwhile Kikes are the most self loving niggers in the world. Your rabbis brainwash kike foids into being kike only even though in a a natural setting no kike woman would ever chose a kike male over a white man.

Tribalism is mostly a male cope, the only tribe women care about is the Chad tribe. Kikes are marrying out more than any other group.

Fully 42% of all currently married Jewish respondents indicate they have a non-Jewish spouse. Among those who have gotten married since 2010, 61% are intermarried.

Tribalism is mostly a male cope, the only tribe women care about is the Chad tribe. Kikes are marrying out more than any other group.

Fully 42% of all currently married Jewish respondents indicate they have a non-Jewish spouse. Among those who have gotten married since 2010, 61% are intermarried.

So is it mogging or is it them being race royal? You seem to be contradicting yourself buddy boyo (or at least not being clear).
Both. No we mogg them and nobody wants them, so they become race "loyal" :feelskek: Kind of like for black woman

And curry whores aren't sleeping with anyone, curry men in all countries marry more and have more kids.

@Xenomorph couldn’t address my point at all jfl.

Both. No we mogg them and nobody wants them, so they become race "loyal" :feelskek: Kind of like for black woman

And curry whores aren't sleeping with anyone, curry men in all countries marry more and have more kids.
Maybe, but I would always caution away from self-reported statistics. I wouldn’t call it loyalty if you have no better options. Loyalty is only proven when you have better options but reject them. No women do this.

Maybe, but I would always caution away from self-reported statistics.
I would too, but since these virginity stats are reflective in interracial marriage data I am more keen on believing these.
I wouldn’t call it loyalty if you have no better options. Loyalty is only proven when you have better options but reject them. No women do this.
I agree but the point is no one's having sex with curry whores and curry men have it better than curry women over all

Mad Mr. Goldstein ?
GrAY moment. Either Jews are super tribalistic, or I am butthurt kike foids want non-jews. Take your pic.

I agree but the point is no one's having sex with curry whores and curry men have it better than curry women over all
Maybe. Are there dating stats to back this up? Or is it just marriage, cause beta buck maxxing doesn’t count.

GrAY moment. Either Jews are super tribalistic, or I am butthurt kike foids want non-jews. Take your pic.

Maybe. Are there dating stats to back this up? Or is it just marriage, cause beta buck maxxing doesn’t count.
It is irrelevant if it's betabuxx or not, when you are having more children though. Curries are the only Asian ethnicity to have more AMWF children than WMAF in US.

And I don't have dating stats but curry men might appear to do worse as a percentage but that's also because of this type of gender ratio

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Tinder/comments/165lsmp/tinder_gender_ratios_as_of_may_2023/

Where is my Asian Noodle Girlfriend? Do I need to go to China first to find one or what is that?

All Asians in my Uni only speak Chinese or Korean and very Bad English. All the girls are always around the Asian guys.

Jews are ultra terra tribalistic. Jews hate anyone and anything that isn't Jewish. You are too. You are just lying to make goyim go astray and not help his tribe.

no its not lol
in north america noodles go for lot of men outside their race. doesn't help they are in demand as white foids.

@illumizoldyck @Rapist

easily, the international stooodentz in canada curry males mog the ugly curry foids coming in.
my mom's friend has a land whale curry daughter, she has a east eu/arab bf or husband. that dude looks miserable

if curries ever get more popular they'll have the nigger syndrome happening to them. among black males have considerably higher smv than sheboons.

1 cohabitation

no its not lol
in north america noodles go for lot of men outside their race. doesn't help they are in demand as white foids.

easily, the international stooodentz in canada curry males mog the ugly curry foids coming in.
my mom's friend has a land whale curry daughter, she has a east eu/arab bf or husband. that dude looks miserable

if curries ever get more popular they'll have the nigger syndrome happening to them. among black males have considerably higher smv than sheboons.
Idk mang, I can only speak for my personal experience. I live in a college city with a ton of Asian international students, like 70% of the noodles are dating Asian guys

It could be that they're not integrated enough into American society to be willing to date American men. Ig it depends on your definition of a noodle whore

Jews are ultra terra tribalistic. Jews hate anyone and anything that isn't Jewish. You are too. You are just lying to make goyim go astray and not help his tribe.
Explain how Jews are ultra-tribalistic but have the highest interracial dating rates of all groups.

@HeinzKell

Where is my Asian Noodle Girlfriend? Do I need to go to China first to find one or what is that?

All Asians in my Uni only speak Chinese or Korean and very Bad English. All the girls are always around the Asian guys.
non-international students work the best. But if they are sitting alone in a class, go for it.

Explain how Jews are ultra-tribalistic but have the highest interracial dating rates of all groups.
They are not. Jewish women rarely ever outmarry lol. Jew population is set to be increased by 2 million in a couple of decades btw.

They are not. Jewish women rarely ever outmarry lol. Jew population is set to be increased by 2 million in a couple of decades btw.
What about the above stated stats showing otherwise?

That's Jewish men using their finances to cuck other races. They did this to Germans during the 19th century too.
Jewish bloodline passes through the mother, so this doesn’t really make sense. A Jewish male having kids with a non-Jewish female will mean the kids will not be accepted as Jews.

Nigger, we're on an incel forum.