Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Love you curry brocels

VitaminS

VitaminS

For Imperishable glory of the Kingdom of Heaven...
★★★★
Just tried Chai for the first time, great drink and great spices for health. One of my new favorite drinks. I love Indian food

t.
1z2ofw.jpg

german women when the soviets arrive in Berlin:
FUCK THE JEW SOVIETS I WILL BEAT THEM BACK TO JEWBERIA WITH A PANZER WHILE BLASTING "DIE BRAUNE KOMPANIE" "GIOVINEZZA" AND OTHER BASED TUNES.

I never liked chai (thee) ever in my life, i always hated the taste of it plus it taste like the smell of old people, literal shit.
the only thee i liked was the thee with boga bidha( citron ) cool shit tbh, so refreshing

german women when the soviets arrive in Berlin:
Okay and?

Germans raped Soviet women too.

You're saying as if "rape is bad" which is what foids say when they have regret sex with normies or if an ugly man stares at them, this is just foid behavior. This is also moralfaggotry and muh "ethics" wow such a meme (when this world isn't predicated on morals and ethic). It is to be celebrated as r*pe is not bad (in a simulation). How do you think everyone's ancestors ascended?

Okay and?

You're saying as if "rape is bad" which is what foids say when they have regret sex with normies or if an ugly man stares at them, this is just foid behavior. This is also moralfaggotry and muh "ethics" wow such a meme (when this world isn't predicated on morals and ethic). It is to be celebrated as r*pe is not bad (in a simulation). How do you think everyone's ancestors ascended?
JFL @ being concerned with moral and ethics whilst claiming to be "black pilled"

Blue pillers or black pill larpers among us.

FUCK THE JEW SOVIETS I WILL BEAT THEM BACK TO JEWBERIA WITH A PANZER WHILE BLASTING "DIE BRAUNE KOMPANIE" "GIOVINEZZA" AND OTHER BASED TUNES.
Jews early on were involved in Mussolini's movement and even supported him lol.

Not my favorite type of tea, but it's good

Okay and?

dnr + tone :smonk: its a meme

Just tried Chai for the first time, great drink and great spices for health. One of my new favorite drinks. I love Indian food
Tea is superb, much better than coffee. Black tea even better.

I don’t drink chai but I also love my fellow bhaicels