Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Love to be everything incels hate

Stunning and brave

So they are bogged lesbians, basically?

Think Mad Men GIF

I highly doubt this ugly dyke is anything but happy

YWNBAM

Something about a FTM is extra vile to me, a MTF is a mockery of women, but a FTM is a mockery of me, watch this bitch take dick still and find some betabuxx motherfucker who larps as a homo.

we live in their heads 24/7:feelskek:

We don't hate them, they just disgust us and wish they would not shove their lifestyle down our throats and quietly 40% themselves.

Brutal lesbian pill

YWNBAM

Something about a FTM is extra vile to me, a MTF is a mockery of women, but a FTM is a mockery of me, watch this bitch take dick still and find some betabuxx motherfucker who larps as a homo.
I feel the same way. FTM is offensive. Like they can just co-opt our gender and make TikTok’s cosplaying it. And in such a sissy feminist sloppy way. That’s not how men are.

The worst is when their original feminine looks transforms into a “cute boy” tranny that actually steals valuable straight foids away from men.

I would 100% support beating up fake “men”.

Imagine destroying your live because you want to piss off users on some obscure forum...

I feel the same way. FTM is offensive. Like they can just co-opt our gender and make TikTok’s cosplaying it. And in such a sissy feminist sloppy way. That’s not how men are.

The worst is when their original feminine looks transforms into a “cute boy” tranny that actually steals valuable straight foids away from men.

I would 100% support beating up fake “men”.
Yup, beat them motherfuckers in the streets no problem, and you know "he" will still use makeup every day, tell every coworker that "he" is a FTM for that double whammy sympathy of being a woman AND a troon, normies lap that shit up like yesterdays dinner in this clownworld.

What's life like for a "guy" with no dick and no balls? Got the rope yet?

40% suicide rate

Pissing off? I couldn't care less.

In my head canon she's like this

Screenshot 20230612 054519 kindlephoto 12136059

"No incel-sama you can't put your thing inside me that's gay.... muooooo I said don't put it in baka! I should hate it but it feels so good waaaaa kimochiiiii"

>happy
>trans
not possible.

Throw yourself off a bridge I'd hate to see that lol

Those things are not even happy with themselves

It's on them when they choose to patheticaly denigrate themselves to supposedly spite us! Don't blame me or one of us when you choose to hit a wall and then it hurts you

Nobody forces them to behave like they do, even today they can certainly re evaluate their bullshit stance and do much better but oh well

Attention seeking. I don't care about trannies. All I know is I would never put those chemicals in my body and live unnaturally. I am a superior being for being satisfied 100% with being a biological natural born male.

Just love to be a subhuman dysgenic tranny, who will never be a real woman bro