Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee love songs

non tollitur

non tollitur

Banned
-
i mostly get annoyed when normies blare these on their speakers fantasizing about their ideal oneitis

Ever notice how theres so many songs from men about how being lonely, wanting a gf, about their ideal gf, etc. whereas women sing about kicking men to the curb, men being trash and how they're strong and independent and don't need no man?

Last edited:
Ever notice how theres so many songs from men about how being lonely, wanting a gf, about their ideal gf, etc. whereas women sing about kicking men to the curb, men being trash and how their strong and independent and don't need no man?
Yes because women are not capable of feeling sad,depressive. and they think fucking different chads make them strong

Yes because women are not capable of feeling sad,depressive. and they think fucking different chads make them strong

I think women are capable of feeling sad and depressed for sure, but I think what it shows is that men want women vastly more than women want men. Men are the romantics, women find romance useless and only care about things that have pragmatic value (good genetics, money, status, etc.).

Ever notice how theres so many songs from men about how being lonely, wanting a gf, about their ideal gf, etc. whereas women sing about kicking men to the curb, men being trash and how they're strong and independent and don't need no man?
What I notice is men sing how meaningful relationship is and women sing about their story chasing chad

I think women are capable of feeling sad and depressed for sure, but I think what it shows is that men want women vastly more than women want men. Men are the romantics, women find romance useless and only care about things that have pragmatic value (good genetics, money, status, etc.).
True,women values looks,money etc. more than men. all those old love stories about men falling in love with women and die for them,same goes for love songs,love poems etc.

How a love song goes for a man:

How a love song goes for a woman:

Most females that listen to love songs are thinking of chad I bet.