Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Love, respect, empathy are reserved only for average looking people and above average looking people

FIVETHREEBALDCEL

FIVETHREEBALDCEL

Master of Personality
★★
I know this because i wasn't an ugly manlet from the start i have throughly witness change in attitude of those around me with change in my looks for five years straight, Once you in the category of ugly forget about receiving love, respect or empathy. The only useful emotion you can bring out of others if fear. Fear builds respect but it is different from respect for greatness. But by getting others to fear you, you can atleast avoid others dumping their pity on you and using you like a doormat. Find a way to scare normies(a way in which you won't get in trouble with law enforcers)

who cares about love, respect and empathy when you can just be an asshole? I want people fearing me, not respecting me.
besides, why play into a society that treats you like yesterday's garbage?

When you're truly ugly the best you can expect from people is pity. But don't expect something like pity sex, pity kisses, etc. Just pity.

We’re being weeded out by the normies through hostility and exclusion, it’s in their programming to do so

When you're truly ugly the best you can expect from people is pity. But don't expect something like pity sex, pity kisses, etc. Just pity.
Pity is the worst, fear is the best, atleast the monster knows he has some power because of which he doesn't have to run from normies and can put them in their place

We’re being weeded out by the normies through hostility and exclusion, it’s in their programming to do so

yeah but everytime one gets weeded out, 30+ plus normalfags die, so be optimistic.

I understand the mechanism but it still is disgusting as fuck, specially with all the bullshit morals that they hypocritically spew out

Pity is the worst, fear is the best, atleast the monster knows he has some power because of which he doesn't have to run from normies and can put them in their place
Yeah but expect problems coming from it when your ugly.

Being ugly basically means your leeway is minimal. If you do any small shit outside of the little box everyone wants you in you're already in trouble.

a woman hunting incels will get hunted twice as quickly.

I understand the mechanism but it still is disgusting as fuck, specially with all the bullshit morals that they hypocritically spew out
That’s the system we’re born into. A twisted joke where existence causes you pain and those who have the power to cause more for those below them will gleefully do it while coping at the same time in order to soften the blows of the truth

Yeah but expect problems coming from it when your ugly.

Being ugly basically means your leeway is minimal. If you do any small shit outside of the little box everyone wants you in you're already in trouble.
I know that tolerance level for ugly ones is little to non existent but couldn't we work around it and fool normies that we are more powerful and can potentially destroy them if they betray us.
I assume he’s referring to the mass shootings and bombings
Cope, most will kill themselves before going on killing spree, with all the hatred inside i'm still not sure if i would go on killing spree before i blow my brains out
you don't read the news much do you?
1 out of a 1000 incel going on a killing spree doesn't change anything on global scale
That’s the system we’re born into. A twisted joke where existence causes you pain and those who have the power to cause more for those below them will gleefully do it while coping at the same time in order to soften the blows of the truth
Exactly

Last edited:
just Jihadmaxx then brah, take out your entire city block by self-detonating.

yup we’re just around to get stepped on, it’s bullshit chads look at us and get pleasure out of knowing they’re superior
tbh cleansing when

No, if i ever choose the path of vengeance i will choose my victims, mostly foids, soyboys, cucks and male feminists. I wouldn't want to kill another incel by accident who might have hope to ascend in my rampage

What happened to your looks?

if you're ugly, better be rich or sorry...society :feelskek:

who cares about love, respect and empathy when you can just be an asshole? I want people fearing me, not respecting me.
besides, why play into a society that treats you like yesterday's garbage?
Cuz most ugly fuckers are brainwashed into being self hating cucks

I know this because i wasn't an ugly manlet from the start i have throughly witness change in attitude of those around me with change in my looks for five years straight, Once you in the category of ugly forget about receiving love, respect or empathy. The only useful emotion you can bring out of others if fear. Fear builds respect but it is different from respect for greatness. But by getting others to fear you, you can atleast avoid others dumping their pity on you and using you like a doormat. Find a way to scare normies(a way in which you won't get in trouble with law enforcers)

No the worst is that they are laughing at you and if they don't do it to your face they do the rest of the time. Pity is the best you can get.

You can be a literal God, a saint, a humanitarian, an overall good person to be around... but if you're ugly af it does not matter