Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Love on the Spectrum- "No shame in Being Picky" 3/10 autistic woman w/ recessed chin describes her minimum standards.

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
Don't know if I should laugh or cry at this. She's 3/10 yet she DEMANDS a rich chad. Fuck this clown world. Of course because she's a woman she's allowed to have retarded standards. Average looking men are told that even going for their looksmatch is AiMInG ToO HiGh.

ER fuel for autist cels

I wonder if she posted on FDS before the documentary

You can easily tell she is some sort of mentalcel

At her level of looks, you can easily tell she would be rejected by top tier chads, so she cannot afford to be picky

reminds me of some fakecels over here who demand a hot stacy for them.

ER fuel for autist cels
i'm autistic
i can't stand this clown world we live in
i can't even get an overweight 2/10 non virgin
yet this autistic ugly as fuck girl can literally set her standards as "chad" and no one bats an eye
JFL

Women are the most privileged group on earth

Average looking men are told that even going for their looksmatch is AiMInG ToO HiGh.
It's deliberate. Normies get a kick out of seeing other guys begging for scraps and having to cuck for women much uglier than their looksmatch and still getting rejecting.

her standards are NT chad just like every other foid, its unbelivably over.

meanwhile diagnosed aspie males like myself are doomed to die alone
Tenor 1

For a long time, I wondered what makes the difference between male and female autists. Foids with the auts don't struggle as much and seem to move through life in a perpetual state of dream-like obliviousness, while men on the spectrum typically are disillusioned. At the same time, over on plebbit, on r/assburgers, there's constant gay shit of trannies and faggots, pansexuals and other retards blowing each other about how progressive they are.

Maybe, an autist only eats the pills he is fed. Any human is something between the sum and the product of his experiences, so while autist foids are constantly validated and told how shmart and pretty and awesome they are, autistic boys have to claw their way through decades of feeling like a replicant before anyone even considers them as being close to an adult.

I think I understand, now. the females get showered in praise. The autistic males get shoveled shit in their faces. Some of them turn to the bluest of pills, the faggotry cope, heavily pushed by Soros and his cabal, so they, too, bathe in praise. Less so than females, much less, but more than the rest of male autists. Some of them chose not to fag it up, they copemaxx by fully indulging in their obscure interests. The rest ends up erring around, coming across truths that make too much sense, are too brutal not to be true. They end up on sites like this one.

So much entitlement

Not in my lifetime.

Noone talked about the mum she inherited the trash jeaaaaaans from the mum she is even lower she is a 1.5/10 with no figure

to be fair everyone called her out on having huge standards

but society at large would not judge her based on her high standards and say teeeeeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee she just got with chad thats how it is supposed to be.
while 4/10s here who mog her, rot in hell in the incel cell

For a long time, I wondered what makes the difference between male and female autists. Foids with the auts don't struggle as much and seem to move through life in a perpetual state of dream-like obliviousness, while men on the spectrum typically are disillusioned. At the same time, over on plebbit, on r/assburgers, there's constant gay shit of trannies and faggots, pansexuals and other retards blowing each other about how progressive they are.

Maybe, an autist only eats the pills he is fed. Any human is something between the sum and the product of his experiences, so while autist foids are constantly validated and told how shmart and pretty and awesome they are, autistic boys have to claw their way through decades of feeling like a replicant before anyone even considers them as being close to an adult.

I think I understand, now. the females get showered in praise. The autistic males get shoveled shit in their faces. Some of them turn to the bluest of pills, the faggotry cope, heavily pushed by Soros and his cabal, so they, too, bathe in praise. Less so than females, much less, but more than the rest of male autists. Some of them chose not to fag it up, they copemaxx by fully indulging in their obscure interests. The rest ends up erring around, coming across truths that make too much sense, are too brutal not to be true. They end up on sites like this one.
Yes that's exactly it, feeling lonely & impressionable, the vultures get the claws in & push them towards the gay way, you'll be less lonely they say, you'll get a partner & no longer be a virgin, you'll have that sjw/lgbt protected class status.

They're pushed into it & desperate for anything to change this lonely you v the world existence.

Just be cunt theory

That just looks like an average British chin to tbh.

She needs a spanking

Can you imagine a non-chad daring to have "standards"?

She says "rich, muscular, tall...", but what she does not mention, and what foids generally don't mention is chad face, because it is seen as a given.

Women are the most privileged group on earth
They're the only people along with the males they want to fuck. We are subhuman.