Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Love of my life slept with me and in the morning she told me she got married and left

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]r/confession:[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I met her in my office the first time. She was coming to visit my boss who was friends with her parents. She laughed at a bad joke of mine and God the world smiled. We exchanged numbers and had s couple of meetings over coffee. One night she called. She asked if we can meet. She said she really had s hard time with this guy she met. I was developing feelings for her but decided to suppress them. She needed a friend. So, I was listening to her agony and tried to help. She asked me if she can spend the night in my place and I said sure. As she fell asleep I felt like I did the right thing. She left for s trip to Chicago and most of the time was texting saying she missed our talks. A fire deep inside was stoving. I started missing her but I never uttered s word.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]When she came back we went for drinks and I was walking on clouds. She told me she had a fight with this guy and she cannot believe how stupid she was. I drove her home that night and she asked if hi should come up. When I did she kissed me and we had passionate love making. It was spectacular. In the morning she said that she needs to email her boyfriend. Since this is a tad of a strange reality at this point I was confused. She explained that way she meant by he isn't her boyfriend anymore is that they got married in Chicago. He is now her husband. Just like that. In s few days time she moved out booked a plane ticket called and said she is leaving to join him in Chicago. She said she wanted to have coffee with me before she left but I declined. She left and I am still amazed 8 years after the fact. Never spoke again![/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]never trust a female[/font]

Least he got to hit it

success story tbh

I knew a guy who's wife walked out on him on his birthday. Took his son with her too. Early morning, she got up, told him she was leaving and left him. He was one of those clingy 'nice guys' people love walking over. Now he's my father's age and still playing the dating game; hitting up single mothers for breakfast and shit.

Women are fucking trash. I think a lot of people on this forum should get into Roleplaying. Live the life you wish you had and vent on women without the risk of actually being arrested.

dr-problematic said:
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]r/confession:[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I met her in my office the first time. She was coming to visit my boss who was friends with her parents. She laughed at a bad joke of mine and God the world smiled. We exchanged numbers and had s couple of meetings over coffee. One night she called. She asked if we can meet. She said she really had s hard time with this guy she met. I was developing feelings for her but decided to suppress them. She needed a friend. So, I was listening to her agony and tried to help. She asked me if she can spend the night in my place and I said sure. As she fell asleep I felt like I did the right thing. She left for s trip to Chicago and most of the time was texting saying she missed our talks. A fire deep inside was stoving. I started missing her but I never uttered s word.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]When she came back we went for drinks and I was walking on clouds. She told me she had a fight with this guy and she cannot believe how stupid she was. I drove her home that night and she asked if hi should come up. When I did she kissed me and we had passionate love making. It was spectacular. In the morning she said that she needs to email her boyfriend. Since this is a tad of a strange reality at this point I was confused. She explained that way she meant by he isn't her boyfriend anymore is that they got married in Chicago. He is now her husband. Just like that. In s few days time she moved out booked a plane ticket called and said she is leaving to join him in Chicago. She said she wanted to have coffee with me before she left but I declined. She left and I am still amazed 8 years after the fact. Never spoke again![/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]never trust a female[/font]

Are we supposed to be surprised? Females do this everyday

Ever notice how confessions seem to differ in that sub?

Female confession - "I did a slutty thing!!"

Male confession - "I was hurt by someone I thought I could trust."

Minjaze said:
Ever notice how confessions seem to differ in that sub?

Female confession - "I did a slutty thing!!"

Male confession - "I was hurt by someone I thought I could trust."

Males are quintessential losers.

I never thought something like that would ever happen. I guess there's no boundaries to being a slut, but gosh, man do I envy women so much with their sexual freedom.

idkwattodowithlife said:
I never thought something like that would ever happen. I guess there's no boundaries to being a slut, but gosh, man do I envy women so much with their sexual freedom.

females are overpowered, they need a fix