Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel love island whore gets coronavirus

must get that chad dick :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Hope she spreads it like the whore she is
full

imagine watching tv as an incel

This is what she wanted, a new reason to solicit pity and attention. Symptoms are bad for like 4 days, then after that she will have months and months for self-indulgent rumination about how hard And scary it all was and she’ll be hailed as an inspiration.

"she detailed her symptoms and insisted she didn’t feel poorly." :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Who is love island?

must get that chad dick :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
This is what she wanted, a new reason to solicit pity and attention. Symptoms are bad for like 4 days, then after that she will have months and months for self-indulgent rumination about how hard And scary it all was and she’ll be hailed as an inspiration.

"I want attention. Give me attention."

Chad is pumping her right now

Another day another Coronachan lifefuel.

Hope she fucking dies of it, I wish everyone who appeared on that annoying show gets it as well

I thought this was an actual island jfl.

"I want attention. Give me attention."
They use this virus as a way of advertising themselves as Victims© to get pity views. The only time I'd give these attention whores my views is if they filmed themselves dying in a hospital bed.

Let's hope the roastie dies

I bet normies are catching coronavirus on purpose so they can go party with impunity once they are "recover" from it

all these whores look like they came from the same factory

For whores the virus is an STD. Getting the virus from Chad's dick is the primary way they are getting infected.

Still worth it for them since they got a load of chad's dick

Tfu on roastie cunt

Fuck yeah. Finally some good news.

Corona-chan at it again!