Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

love is the biggest cope...

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
love is nothing but an illusion. humans dont desire each other because of a special magical bond that connects two people together. we arent "destined" to be together with a soulmate. the sad truth is, we only desire each other for material attributes such as fame, status, wealth, appearance and security. that is why there are so many roasties out there who care about nothing but those features. thats literally all they care about. love is simply a social construct. a term used to describe when one person finds useful material traits of another person. think about this. you arent really in love with someone, neither is stacy, neither is chad. you all are simply attracted to their faces and when you take that away, the "love" fades with it too.

that is all. carry on.

Love is just intense lust.

thank you. This is the real blackpill. It's all about looks, money, and status.

This is one blackpill I had a hard time swallowing. I always hoped women could be more than just whores looking for cock to ride in their free time and that maybe one would be loyal. Those hopes got crushed pretty quick though.

I had already understood this implicitly in my teens (I'm 40) but wasn't able to express it so eloquently.
I would get attacked with "You're only after sex" and couldn't outwit it.

Love is better than a warm trombone
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/KGwbXda9SH8[/video]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxytocin

Facts.

My oneitis is only my oneitis because of how physically attractive I find her.

She's pretty low IQ and not interesting in any way. 
But i want to spend time with her because of face and ass. 

On the other hand I know a girl who is honestly the most interesting person I've met. Smart. Funny. Loving. Just a good person. But I couldn't ever is myself with her because I'm not attracted to her. She's like a PSL 4.5/10

Fuck Everything

Love don't exist for us. Chads want sex from Stacy and Stacy want commitment from Chad.

Love is a lie legit, don't fall for it. if you can fuck bitches and leave them lol

DENYING LOVE is the TRUE COPE.
LOVE IS REAL, but only for CHAD and his SUPERIOR GENETICS.

This post is the biggest cope

Love is real, because half of nothing wouldn't be so heavy.

most difficult blackpill to swallow. female love = narcissism by elevating her social status through chad. normie love = putting women on a pedestal because they are deprived of sex.