Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Love is only for younger people...

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Not for older people.

I'm 22 where's my love?

Maybe. I don't believe in it anymore

Battlefield3cel said:
Maybe. I don't believe in it anymore
Money becomes more important with age; which is where some of the betabuxs begin to have their luck with women. However, looks wills always have take the first seat.

Sometimes, money can actually buy love, but rather "conditional" love.

Love at first sight only exists from r goodlooking young people

that's a given

Im 22 and i never had love

It happens for older people too, but it's a shadow of teen love, plus the woman will be used up, had dozens/hundreds of cocks, have multiple children and if she likes you, then probably look like absolute dog-shit to boot! Throw being an older inexperienced male incel into the mix, even the 1/10s will be majorly put off!

idkwattodowithlife said:
 some of the betabuxs begin to have their luck with women

call it luck

may Allah spare you the fate of the cuck

Teen love is the only TRUE form of love. It's for free, it can't be bought, it can't be earned. It's given. You'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity, pulling out to cum all over her back and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you".  [size=small]You'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just **** like rabbits. [/size]You missed what it feels like to have not a care in the world other than making your girl happy