Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Love is height blind

Love is all type blind if you have wet hole:reeeeee:

Yeah, short bitches can easily find tall boyfriends. But the opposite would be possible only in a parallel universe. JFL.

Wow
Ive never seen a short woman with a tall man

Yeah, short bitches can easily find tall boyfriends. But the opposite would be possible only in a parallel universe. JFL.
Yikes, who hurt you? There is someone for everyone.

why a midget like this need a man so tall for?

That sub should make a rule stating no women are allowed to enter. It's only fair since FDS, PPF and trufemcels does it. Oh wait I forgot, reddit is full of soy chugging cum guzzling libtard faggots :feelsclown:

Their son will be here in 17 years

why a midget like this need a man so tall for?
She doesn't care about height inkwell like she said love is height blind it just so happens that he's 6'

"Aww, congratulations guys! You sound like my husband and I (I'm 4'10" and he's 6'1", been together over 20 years!) Happy early anniversary!" :foidlet:

Meanwhile...

"I'm so sick of the tall girl and short guy posts too. As if short women are a plague just because SOME of them prefer taller men. There's probably more shorter women who would accept you as a short dude than most taller women would. Seems this sub is constantly shittting on shorter women too and praises tall women like they're some kind of gift from God." :becky:

"I'm so sick of the tall girl and short guy posts too. As if short women are a plague just because SOME of them prefer taller men."
To be honest, I don't understand the obssesion some guys here have with tall women either. Not to say there is anything wrong with tall girls, of course there isn't. I know people have preferences and all (and I have preferences of my own, like girls slightly shorter than me), but still..." :becky:

How can they be so oblivious?