Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Love Is A Human Right

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
A few weeks ago I saw someone wearing a T shirt with "love is a human right" written on it. The shirt was gradient rainbow colored so it was clearly a pro-LGBT shirt. Honestly, that's fine with me. I get why they're not allowed here but this world has bigger issues then two guys sucking each other off.

Anyway, what I find funny is that when they say stuff like "love is a human right", they're praised to no end, but when we do, we're mocked and bullied incessantly, even though we're both saying the same thing.

Sexual intercourse is a basic human right

the world has bigger problem that some manlets with dry dicks whining in an internet forum

the world has bigger problem that some manlets with dry dicks whining in an internet forum
Correct, our forum is not a "problem" and anyone who thinks it is needs to lay off the soy.
Sexual intercourse is a basic human right

I think I see the possible issue.- The statement has a different meaning in those two contexts.- The t-shirt means "the right to love whoever you want".- Incels purportedly mean "the right to have someone who loves you back".

That 2nd meaning is significantly harder to make happen.- So that'll get more pushback, realistically speaking yea