Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Love Hina

PersonalityChad

PersonalityChad

Manipulate Mansplain ️Malewife Moderator
★★★★★
Any oldcels remember this? Back during the late 90's to mid 2000's it used to be extremely popular. You couldn't go to any Geocities anime fansite without it being featured somewhere. It basically influenced the entire medium for at least a decade. It even had several videogame adaptations. Nowadays instead nobody gives a shit about it and it's basically forgotten kek.

64cc181eaa3dc99d134116602fb216a5.jpg

The protagonist is a massive cuck btw, a good chunk of the anime adaptation's "humour" is basically just this:
199240.gif

It's still present in the manga but the anime goes way overboard with it.

I know the name but too young to watch it (very late 90s zoomercel). I don't remember ever seeing it on TV.

I remember watching it before as a child but I have forgotten everything about it

i read the manga long ago, i remember nothing

The protagonist is a massive cuck btw, a good chunk of the anime adaptation's "humour" is basically just this:
199240.gif

It's still present in the manga but the anime goes way overboard with it.
Probably where the "Girl hits boy with a massive hammer for being a pervert!" trope comes from.

Probably where the "Girl hits boy with a massive hammer for being a pervert!" trope comes from.
I'm pretty sure Rumiko Takahashi basically invented that trope. Love Hina did help popularize it though.

Well it's meant to be an incel wish fulfillment fantasy after all.
I get you. It just doesn't work for me, I can't self-insert for shit.

So I just get jealous constantly watching that type of stuff.

Motoko is best girl btw, she's basically a wasted character being in this series. She should have gotten her own spinoff or something.
Motoko 1

I played the flash game when I was a child. When I looked it up just now, the title is Love Hina Sim Date RPG. The best dating sim game I ever played! I never knew the anime was popular tho. I doubt it aired on television in my country and I was born in the mid 90's.

I played the flash game when I was a child. When I looked it up just now, the title is Love Hina Sim Date RPG.
Yes i've heard of that one. Never played it though. I miss flash games tbh

It was the first subbed harem I watched. I liked Shinobu, and I'm kind of surprised I still remember her name.

I liked Shinobu, and I'm kind of surprised I still remember her name.
She's based for being the least violent girl in CUCKtaro's harem. I don't think she ever hits him once.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back