Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Love dont exist

ubermensch666

ubermensch666

Praised be the Morning Star.
Love is just a chemical process in your mind to trick you into procreating, but no girl wants to have kids with you. You will never be loved simply for being ugly

Water but brutal

incline bench pressing worths more than any gf

this reality is unbelievably sadistic

Love is just a chemical process in your mind to trick you into procreating, but no girl wants to have kids with you. You will never be loved simply for being ugly
Ding ding ding! It's an illusion.

Love is a social construct

Females are incapable of love regardless

All feelings are in your head only. They don't exist in a real world

It doesn’t exist for Chad either

No foid at this day and age is capable of loving after riding the cock carousel. Their pair bonding ability has deterioriated

Love is a social construct
This is true though.
Although empathy is something that takes time to learn, and i´m not talking about empathy for human beings.
Empathy for understanding the world itself, what surrounds you.

This is true though.
Although empathy is something that takes time to learn, and i´m not talking about empathy for human beings.
Empathy for understanding the world itself, what surrounds you.
I’m hyper vigilant as normies call it in the sense that I pick up others’ emotions quite quickly but thats only for survival. I have zero willingness to learn or feel “empathy” for normies because I don’t share same life experiences with them nor will they treat me any better if I took the time to develop some more empathy, kek