Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Love does exist, just not for you

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

Banned
-
People who claim that “love doesn’t exist” are just coping with the fact that they’ve never been loved. It exists. Just not for you. Some people do find a person that they genuinely connect with and care about. You’re just delusional and ignorant of the real world if you thinking “love” is an entirely fake thing that doesn’t exist.

Love is something borne of attraction, later it becomes kinship. Maybe in some excluded cases it may exists, it's just not the norm. If a mother dies to save her son, would you call that love? It's just maternal instincs kicking in. If we're here because relationships are mostly about appareances, where does love factor in? The selfless love of another being dosn't exist, there may've been a lesser "love" in which you care about some person, but that "caring" only goes so far.

I do know some instances of "love" but that love is only given to attractive people, so tell me is that the "true love" you and i think about? Not really. If that person became disfigured and bedridden and later the spouse stayed loyal that may've been love. We're no better than animals, we like giving too much meaning to things in which there's hardly anything. Love is nothing more than horniness for a prolonged period of time.

What's more i could even go as far as to say that even in families more "love" is given to attractive people, no matter how shitty they may act. My uncle and cousin are not that great and they recieve praises from everyone, when what they shoul've given is reprimands.

indeed. a typical cope for men is generalizing your plight and assuming it affects all men

it's super common to hear low tier normie men complain about general female reluctancy to have sex with total obliviousness that it depends entirely on the male's attractiveness

edit: I've actually fallen for this cope too. At some point I believed the theories that 50% of men are struggling with women or some ridiculous shit. It was a tough pill to swallow that as an incel, I'm in a small minority.

Last edited:
People who claim that “love doesn’t exist” are just coping with the fact that they’ve never been loved. It exists. Just not for you. Some people do find a person that they genuinely connect with and care about. You’re just delusional and ignorant of the real world if you thinking “love” is an entirely fake thing that doesn’t exist.
WE NEED TO GO ELLIOT RODGERS

No doubt our grandparents loved one another - but modern foids, and hookup culture has destroyed the idea and feeling of love.

Love rooted in purely the spiritual doesn’t exist. It must be earned bodily at some level.