Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Love cannot be bought. It cannot be earned. It is given to you.

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
It's kinda like life. You don't ask to be born. You don't deserve it. It just happens. Of course to get love you have to be genetically fine which something you can't earn either and you are just born with it or not.

yes this is come blackpill nornans have to understand. Most important things in life (not talking only about love) are given to you. Hard work and merit mean shit.

incelman said:
It's kinda like life. You don't ask to be born. You don't deserve it. It just happens. O f course to get love you have to be genetically fine which something you can't earn either and you are jus born with it or not.

The genetic lottery includes things like love, companionship, friendship, charisma, family, etc.

The inceldom misfortune lottery does not include any of those things.

Zyros said:
yes this is come blackpill nornans have to understand. Most important things in life (not talking only about love) are given to you. Hard work and merit mean shit.

I can confirm. I worked my ass off to get a gf for years and I got NOTHING. Fuck genetics.

cupcaker said:
The genetic lottery includes things like love, companionship, friendship, charisma, family, etc.

I wanna fuck genetic lottery in the pussy.

well actually love can be bought - eg - GFE, sugar daddy, prostitutes, BUT THESE ARE ALL FAKE ( obvs)

Lust can be earned by obtaining an extremely high amount of status. However, without extremely high looks or money/power, getting that status is nearly impossible.

This is what IncelTears cunts mean when they tell incels to "improve themselves". Chase something that is completely unattainable in order for me to lust for you. Chase that and keep yourself busy and fuck off.

I wish that were true, but I fear the idea of a "romantic love" that transgresses all boundaries of status, race, class, looks and so on, is just the last acceptable ideology and the last floor to which people have now fallen after the collapse of all other dreams.

They don't believe in communism anymore, not in capitalism, not really in religion, and now love is to be held solid when nothing else is. We're increasingly cynical, looking through the propaganda of corporate religions, political ideologies, "the American dream", the red pill, pull yourself up by your own bootstraps, just lift brah .... but the myth of romantic love is still the first, last, and sometimes the only refuge of us. 

Sadly, all the evidence points to the contrary. If the myth of romantic love were true, you could at least expect to find some women who fall in love with low-status men. But strangely enough, hypergamy explains female attraction patterns far more precisely than this mythical, almost religious kind of "love" that is supposed to be that power you cannot buy or earn...

cupcaker said:

you can be in the money for the genetic lottery. as long as tinder exists youll never be the first pick. its facts. blackpill.

Solid Black Pill.

An FHO decides on their own if they want to fall for a guy, based on what they see and hear. If you are sub-8 there is no hope to beat Chad. We don't ever enter their thoughts as a credible partner, let alone get their love.

BlackPill47 said:
Solid Black Pill.

An FHO decides on their own if they want to fall for a guy, based on what they see and hear. If you are sub-8 there is no hope to beat Chad. We don't ever enter their thoughts as a credible partner, let alone get their love.

It's Chad or nothing nowdays.