Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Love at Third Sight - This exciting couple will teach you that LOOKS DON'T MATTER

she kinda looks like the yellow carebear

looking at her face is painful

cheerful-hamster-cartoon-illustration-image-animal-character-67574859.jpg

She should furrymaxx.

Love watching that channel tbh...

It makes me feel better about myself.

This hideous deformed beast of a women looked at this normie tier guy and friendzoned him... if hypergamy wasn't so prevalent she would be dating soooo much lower it's not even funny. She gives off a vibe constantly that she still isn't happy with what she got. Ugly beast still wants chad, fuck I hate her so much.

Disgusting creature.

She isn't even happy with him LMAO what a cuck.

This hideous deformed beast of a women looked at this normie tier guy and friendzoned him... if hypergamy wasn't so prevalent she would be dating soooo much lower it's not even funny. She gives off a vibe constantly that she still isn't happy with what she got. Ugly beast still wants chad, fuck I hate her so much.

A literal 1/10 has no raw attraction towards you, she settled for you, it never started.

Meanwhile some are getting hate at first, second and third sight; as a matter of fact, every single sight

Just goes to show, no matter how a femoid looks, she wants chad, nothing less.
She had to settle smh, that’s the attitude she gave throughout the video.
High IQ, SHE had to settle looking like THAT, she was acting as if she was the A - side the whole time...

Sad reality is because she IS the A - side, she had to settle for him, no matter what the foid looks like.

Her looks match is quasimodo and the bitch thinks he lost because she is with a below average normal looking man? Man bitches be cray cray.

She is disgusting. Why hasn’t she just killed herself already?

She should be castrated so she can't pass on those genes.

She had to settle smh, that’s the attitude she gave throughout the video.
This so much. " i was thinking just friends." Ahahahaha

This bitch was going to friend zone a normal looking man although just slightly below average in look, but still 100% normal looking while looking like one of the sister of ed edd and eddy :feelsgah:

This is how over inflated the value of women in the west are now. It's bad for all of us but i believe that market will come crashing down hard in the future.

just be white bro!

Yeah I remember this from a few months ago. Even a genuinely medically deformed foid can find a 6/10 man, even though she feels he’s still not good enough for him.

Lol this guy is a fucking idiot.

and i thought my stepmother was ugly