Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Louis CK

I

Incel801

Banned
-
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/09/arts/television/louis-ck-sexual-misconduct.html

dude asks politely to masturbate in front of women and now is being demonized...whats wrong with saying no and moving on? if a gay friend propositioned me like this i wouldnt be offended i would just say no thanks man and leave it at that. 

buut no this is ask rape..evil evil men politely asking to get their needs met, BURN HIM AT THE STAKE!!!

Apparently he used to whip his dick out in the writers room for the "Sarah SilverMan Show". I really think it's just part of the comedian persona that he puts on and not some super creep

He deserves it for being such bluepilled signalling faggot.

[font=Georgia,serif]This idea that you speak for a certain type of “average” white dude — presumably that includes a lot of Trump voters and Bernie bros. Do you understand these guys who think that they’re under cultural attack? 
[/font]
[font=Georgia,serif]Oh, Jesus, no. White guys are fine. Nobody’s turning us down for a job. There’s nothing that’s being taken away from us. That’s a load of shit, people who think that. Most people are good people, and most people who are tasked with hiring or promoting take people at their value. That’s my experience anyway. But of course that’s my experience — because I’m a privileged white guy. As a white guy, things are pretty much always as I remember them being. I remember Venus and Serena Williams, they once said there’s a lot of racism on the tennis tour. And somebody asked Martina Hingis about it. She stuck her stupid face in it and said, “I haven’t seen any racism.” Well, you’re fucking Swiss! That’s not nice of me to say. Was it Hingis? I’m not sure. Whoever it was is probably very nice. Yeah, men, we’re fine. The level of privilege is so high that if we lose a little bit, there’s a panic:[/font][font=Georgia,serif] What’s happening to us?[/font]

Get rekt Louie Cuck

mental_out said:
Literally what threat is that fat balding manlet to anyone? Like why not just say no and get on with your life. What the fuck do they think he's gonna do?

it's not the threat it's the money in the law suite

Is that guy retarded? I read the article and he actually got naked and started masturbating infront of them, what a retard.

CopeMaster9001 said:
He deserves it for being such bluepilled signalling faggot.

He's included SMV in his routine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Teu34i1eVZU

He made is intentions very clear and they stuck around to see the show. That's implied concent..

Now that man hating is in fashion it's time to whip out that decade old infraction to ruin his career.

Pretty soon it's going to be illegal to masturbate to chicks in PRIVATE. That will soon be considered "sexual assault."

Incel801 said:
Now that man hating is in fashion it's time to whip out that decade old infraction to ruin his career.

This. MSM and society pretending to care about shit that happened decades ago is complete and total virtue signaling.