Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Louis CK hits the nail on the head

ImDying

ImDying

Greycel
He gets it. skip to 2:31

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Teu34i1eVZU

I wouldn't give truecels that kinda hope. The guy is a comedian and people sadly do live till old age as virgins

Why are people laughing? I know why, it's normalfags only doing what they're supposed to.

This is a fine amalgamation of why I hate media and everyone.

Ragefuel. Why the fuck are people laughing at this?

And then he got accused of sexual assault by a stupid roastie.

Hes bluepilled, not going to bother watching

this isnt even funny like 99% of stand up shite

Any incel still lionizing this guy should seriously reevaluate his position. This dumb fuckin' clown has propped up his flagging act for years on the premise of limp-wristed bugpolitics.

Listen to this:

“We’re the No. 1 threat to women! Globally and historically, we’re the No. 1 cause of injury and mayhem to women. We’re the worst thing that ever happens to them. You know what our No. 1 threat is? Heart disease. That’s it. Just our own heart going, ‘Dude, I can’t keep doing this. I told you three strokes ago that this is not smart.’

“But women still go out with men! ‘Yeah, I’ll go out with you, alone, at night.’ What are you, nuts? ‘Hi, where are we going?’ To your death, statistically. If you’re a guy, try to imagine that you could only date a half-bear, half-lion. Like, ‘ugh, I hope this one’s nice.”

Was very happy to see this monkey hoisted on his own petard. A hearty round of laughter not for this guy's routine, but for the two slutcunts that had to see his puny, larval member pulsating before their very eyes.