Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Louis CK has learned from his mistakes

• Thread starter Deleted member 2798
  • Start date
Deleted member 2798

Deleted member 2798

free him or cuck
-
Everyone's probably familiar with what happened to Jewy C(uc)K about a year ago. The self-deprecating soydad, the most eminent wokeboi famed for material like this:

..had years old sexual indiscretions weaponized against him by a pair of fame-hungry whores. After selling out his "fellow White males" to ride the undiminishing tide of grievance pandering, he found that the social initiatives he cynically advanced to further himself had been stoked to heights sufficient to crash his own rapacious ascent to cultural magnate.

Instead of backpedalling and wringing out deferential apologies, he seemed to retreat totally from significance, all of his shrewdly calculated plans to appoint himself a "social critic", most significantly in the form of a new movie, collapsed before him.

Now, just before Current Year AD has set in, he seems to have mustered enough resolve to push back a bit. Pretty mild material, but indicative of a rather more promising course. At least makes fun of Hoggsucker and the Parkland Gang, etc.

The real item of interest is that, comparable to Jordan Peterson, he is a stunningly milquetoast figure that has become anathema to online bugmen, somehow supremely offensive in his "kids are pussies" routine that you could hear from any other apolitical, atheistic, ex-"rebel" GenXer undergoing a midlife crisis (cf. "order is an antidote to chaos. You must structure your life and provide for a nice woman, bucko"). In fact, the purpose of making this thread was to present you this screed penned by the smallest-souled of small-souled bugmen. This is hilariously emblematic of the histrionic, dopamine-and-trangression-addled mind of the prurient nu-male chickenhawk - this guy is obviously an oily voyeur orbiting human pincushion, Play-Doh factory accident trannies ("THESE FUCKING FUCK FUCK POLYABLED KIDS FUCKING FUCK EACH OTHER IN THE ASS AND IT'S FUCKING BEAUTIFUL. THEY DO DRUGS! I USED TO DO DRUGS AND READ POETRY! WHAT WOULD YOU FUCKING KNOW ABOUT THAT YOU SHITTY FUCKING GARBAGE HUMAN FASCIST COP DONALD DRUMPF FRATBOY NAZI!!!"):

Altogether, one of the most prominent cucks active in 2010s "culture" has given up. Though maybe years overdue, the male feminist par excellence (dissembling sexual predator with something to prove) has been shaken out of his suicidal stupor. His fall from shitlib grace throws the severely degenerated state of modern life into harsh relief.

discuss eh

Last edited:
Imagine being mad because a comedian implied that being White gives you advantages lol
The absolute state of low IQ stormfront fakecels

Did he even endorse anything trump related?

PO has been worse for him since (((jerry seinfeld))) put him and Chris Rock on blast for ‘racism’. Funny enough that thing happened 6 years ago but the twitter SJW just discovered it a few weeks ago

Everyone's probably familiar with what happened to Jewy C(uc)K about a year ago.
That was a huge blackpill tbh

Imagine being mad because a comedian implied that being White gives you advantages lol

Is that what you took from this post?

Damn, you're even dumber than I thought.

Not really. He was always very left-leaning. His mistake was to think that the average lefty would be smart enough to understand that his jokes are just... jokes.

Write better posts.

How's this one?

>ignoring the facts
The facts are on my side faggot, i'm the one constantly throwing out racepill statistics.

6-jpg.8937

https://theblog.okcupid.com/how-your-race-affects-the-messages-you-get-39c68771b99e
Note how black men had the 2nd lowest average of any race of men.

0-c1hayh2nfpmdnvhs-png.8935

https://theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060
Note how Black men were the second least desired.

52827aa4eab8ead8519f9e90-750-458-jpg.9883

https://www.jstor.org/stable/10.1086/673129?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
Note how Black men had the worst reciprocated response rate out of the four races presented.

gE0bZZe.png

On Tinder statistically you have over twice the chance to hook up with a white woman than your black counterpart, over twice as likely to hook up with a latina than your black counterpart, and over twice as likely to hook up with an asian woman than your black counter part, and yet your black counterpart still isn't twice as likely to hook up with a black woman than you. In fact, you have a better chance at hooking up with black women than your black counterpart has with literally any other race.

But sure, tell me about your "facts". Your "JBB" meme is just that a meme, but you're probably trolling anyways with that, as all fakecels do. It doesn't surprise me that you would spout dumb shit like that.

If you don't have time to read it, I'll summarize:

"goobly goo, gibs me dat"

Now, I don't want to have to write any more posts like this. In fact, I'd prefer it much more if you just stopped crying at me in threads that have nothing to do with your ridiculous hobby horses.

How's this one?

If you don't have time to read it, I'll summarize:

"goobly goo, gibs me dat"

Now, I don't want to have to write any more posts like this. In fact, I'd prefer it much more if you just stopped crying at me in threads that have nothing to do with your ridiculous hobby horses.
I don't get it.

We'll leave it at that then.

Please read more attentively before posting next time.
No not the main post, I got that, it was just bad.
It's the part where you quoted some thing I said that has nothing to do with what was said here.

Doesn't seem like you did:

Hyper-focused on "you mad at my man Louie for spittin the truth! Stormcel, stormcuck, whysupreme". Probably didn't even read the post past the first video. Your laughably narrow focus on the "racepill" has you defecating in threads where you don't belong. If you have a reason for thinking the thread was "bad" (sincerely doubt you do, you've just got a pre-rational, emotional animus against me that you're airing like a foid), you'll have to prove it to me and

discuss eh

If you still can't understand what this means: I want something more substantive than "fuckebn lowiq fake cell".

Hyper-focused on "you mad at my man Louie for spittin the truth! Stormcel, stormcuck, whysupreme". Probably didn't even read the post past the first video. Your laughably narrow focus on the "racepill" has you defecating in threads where you don't belong. If you have a reason for thinking the thread was "bad" (sincerely doubt you do, you've just got a pre-rational, emotional animus against me that you're airing like a foid), you'll have to prove it to me and

If you still can't understand what this means: I want something more substantive than "fuckebn lowiq fake cell".

I typically like Bronzehawkattack (one of the best pessimists around) but yea, it does sound like he didn't read your post.

Bronzehawkattack -- do the honorable thing and admit that your brain went "tl;dr" but you went ahead and GUESSED what the post contained and you then responded to THAT. It's okay, this place can move fast and there are indeed patterns but you fucked up here. You owe Ledgemund an apology.

It gives you the "advantage" of becoming a minority in your own country.

Anyway I've always liked Louis CK. Even as a leftist he was always pushing boundaries.

I used to be a LCK guy and I guess I still am. Man, the absolute state of "comedy" these days tho... I still have my main man Gilbert Gottfried. Yeah, he's a "mensch" but I don't care about that tho I know many (((here))) do, colon lulkek colon

:feelsokman:Other than the padding of half your post, I already pointed out the part I had a problem with.

I typically like Bronzehawkattack (one of the best pessimists around) but yea, it does sound like he didn't read your post.

Bronzehawkattack -- do the honorable thing and admit that your brain went "tl;dr" but you went ahead and GUESSED what the post contained and you then responded to THAT. It's okay, this place can move fast and there are indeed patterns but you fucked up here. You owe Ledgemund an apology.
No, I can guarantee you I read the post, I just focused in on the part I didn't like, as anyone does.
When someone spits some shit that you agree with, but says something retarded you dislike, you point it out, especially if it's from someone you already dislike in the firstp lace.

He dropped JBW pill,good

:feelsokman:Other than the padding of half your post, I already pointed out the part I had a problem with.

The video? You had a problem with me including it?

You should know as well that the "padding" is the narrative of the thread, of which I still have no indication of you understanding.

No, I can guarantee you I read the post, I just focused in on the part I didn't like, as anyone does.
When someone spits some shit that you agree with, but says something retarded you dislike, you point it out, especially if it's from someone you already dislike in the firstp lace.

hmmmmmmm

So was the whole post bad (why?), or just this particular feature?

Let me explain the inclusion of the first video:

It is obviously fashionable to treat the White man as, most charitably, a figure of fun or, more typically, a maleficent pillager. I don't see how anyone could be blind to this. A White man getting on his knees and doing a whole "I am so sorry!" routine veiled as comedy is a sad sight - it is part and parcel of a highly profitable and popular kind of "entertainment", where the resentments of "ethnics" and the deracination and shame of Whites are mutually manipulated to sell spectacular identities.

This kind of stuff is the most tepid, unremarkable shit, but it takes on a kind of distastefulness when it comes from a White man himself. He wasn't doing it to be "honest" with you, his ethnic buddy. He was turning himself into an effigy for profit. He should leave this kind of thing to jocular mestizos talking about insufficiently spiced White food or noodlewhores excoriating pale skin for sunburning easily.

To that last point, all the "mayocel" stuff on this forum probably doesn't make anyone "mad". It's just trite. You might as well have stolen cue cards from the set of Saturday Night Live.

Lol at tryhard op talking through a filter

:feelskek:

Another chafed racepiller with no real critiques huh?

You people are transparently and one-dimensionally vindictive. Come on. At least give me something to work with.

Fucking lmao at these internet pseudo intellectuals.
All the same and so predictable :feelskek::feelskek:

Fucking lmao at these internet pseudo intellectuals.
All the same and so predictable :feelskek::feelskek:

Mind telling me what you "predicted" there, champ?

Fucking fuck lamo at crybaby subalterns extending vendettas to places where they don't belong.

I liked his JBW JBW JBW. One of the few whites that actually understands the priviledge of being white.

I liked his JBW JBW JBW. One of the few whites that actually understands the priviledge of being white.
What privileges do whites have that other races don’t? I’m curious.

If any race is privileged, it’s blacks who can get into college over more qualified whites and asians because of affirmative action programs.

And in come the quotation marks KEK

View attachment 77139

Yeah, I suppose I used a technique there that the """"""""wrong""""""" people use sometimes. Let me know what to tiptoe around next time so I don't come off as gauche.

Fucking fuck fuck neckbeard fed:soy:ra. Yeah, that's pretty inventive. Nice touch using it on an incel forum.

But let me refer you back to this:

You people are transparently and one-dimensionally vindictive. Come on. At least give me something to work with.

Stop being a pouty gay bitch and tell me what I got wrong in my first post (le fucking :soy:P).

Yeah, I suppose I used a technique there that the """"""""wrong""""""" people use sometimes. Let me know what to tiptoe around next time so I don't come off as gauche.

Fucking fuck fuck neckbeard fed:soy:ra. Yeah, that's pretty inventive. Nice touch using it on an incel forum.

But let me refer you back to this:

Stop being a pouty gay bitch and tell me what I got wrong in my first post (le fucking :soy:P).
Didnt read a single word LOL :lul::lul:.

What privileges do whites have that other races don’t? I’m curious.

If any race is privileged, it’s blacks who can get into college over more qualified whites and asians because of affirmative action programs.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Didnt read a single word LOL :lul::lul:.

It's about 3 sentences long. Of course you did.

You are a terrible troll. Absolutely bottom-of-the-barrel. I need more than emotes to get worked up over, gayboy.

I'll leave you to yourself at this point, but before I go, remember:

Just Be Ethnic Theory is the only valid theory in 2019

It's about 3 sentences long. Of course you did.

You are a terrible troll. Absolutely bottom-of-the-barrel. I need more than emotes to get worked up over, gayboy.

I'll leave you to yourself at this point, but before I go, remember:

Just Be Ethnic Theory is the only valid theory in 2019
Still didnt read lmao

He drew within the lines for fame and money then saw it was over so went the other way, I found him to be somewhat amusing post-"scandal".

I don’t know who this idiot was until I saw posts about him in a redpill community I was following. Some people think he is a “trueteller”, and they laugh to his speech.

I don’t understand why he is so popular, there are a lot of comedians talking about the blackpill, he is just giving some redpills here and there to the normie population.

I love that red pill he dropped at 46:00

I don’t know who this idiot was until I saw posts about him in a redpill community I was following. Some people think he is a “trueteller”, and they laugh to his speech.

I don’t understand why he is so popular, there are a lot of comedians talking about the blackpill, he is just giving some redpills here and there to the normie population.
I don't understand what's so good about him.
Maybe it's some kind of normies humor, I dunno.

Give some examples.
I’m not following comedians.

But the average user in an incel forum is much more blackpilled than those popular comedians.

I don’t know why Americels loves so much this guy.

Reverse racism runs rampant in 2019. The days of white privilege are long gone and most companies will make a point to hire unqualified ethnics to show they don't discriminate. To see this point, just turn on the television and watch any given commercial.

(Juxtaposition6 could not think of anything smart to type on the matter whatsoever; so he decided to write this stupid shit)

Preface: What goes around comes around eh Louis?
Eventually, being a rich male in showbiz will sooner or later get you accused of sexual assault somehow.
You will see.

Louis C.K Accused: Oh shit there isn't anything supporting the claims, another innocent man falsely accused because of this gynocentric society holy shit!
FIN

Addendum: Poor Louis Ceekay, she may have looked like an evil straight white male, but deep inside, in her heart and soul, she is a trans-black-woman(queer) militating against the patriarchy(secretely), however, in great efforts of dismatling the prominent and parasitic and toxic culture, unexpected and unwanted occurences occured unexpectedly; but she is to be forgiven, after all we have no proof, goy.
Innocent until proven guilty teehee!

Put the thesaurus away.

damn he's still utterly unfunny in his new form

I listened to this set, it was pretty funny. Honestly his opinions and act hasn't changed that much, but now he is being super scrutinized by the PC Police. Because he is persona non grata, his fairly tame comments were treated as blasphemy.

He talks about how shitty this last year has been for him, that he's lost about 35 million dollars in revenue, but doesn't ever address that he whipped his dick out and 'baited*. At the end he says something to the effect 'Go ahead and hate me, I can't get any lower.'

*He gained consent from the women before wanking in front of them. It wasn't illegal. People just thought it was icky and were quick to lynch his reputation.

Last edited: