Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Louis CK accused of sexual misconduct due to being subChad

IdealMaxilla

IdealMaxilla

Banned
-
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/09/arts/television/louis-ck-sexual-misconduct.html

The attack on incels is unrelenting at this point. If you aren't a Chad or asexual sub6 SJW you ARE THEIR ENEMY and they will find you. 

war-03.jpg

It's the sjw groups are ramping up the oppression of ugly male virgins.

Notice how all the accused are UGLY, and Jewish.

Anonymous said:

I've been saying since Weinstein that this is an inside job. The gangs in Hollywood are shuffling power. It accomplished a litany of things and nobody on the inside gets hurt.

Oodar said:
Anonymous said:

I've been saying since Weinstein that this is an inside job. The gangs in Hollywood are shuffling power. It accomplished a litany of things and nobody on the inside gets hurt.

The dominoes are starting to fall.

inb4 80+ "victims" were "raped" by him

and his career goes to shit

Ungrateful bitches. They'd be nothing if these powerful men hadn't gave them fame and riches. Trashy, backstabbing sluts.

Oodar said:

Good to see you here bud, at least the forum works

Notice how the spacey allegation(s) only came out once he was hit by the lookspill? Young spacey was very goodlooking. Chads can molest anyone they want and their "victim" would masturbate to the thought of it afterwards.

They have discriminated, persecuted, rejected and marginalized us. How much more must we take, it is time for them to reap what they sow. We must repay their actions in kind.

Women are mindless animals. Can never take them seriously tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back