Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Lots of little children smile to me

TinyManlet5'6

TinyManlet5'6

5'6 has ruined my life
I noticed that a number of little children (especcially those who are less than 3 years old) like me so much. Lots of them smile when they see my face. When I was in primary school I hated little children so much because I had neighbours which had one and it often screamed during the night. But nowadays I can say that I like little children. Little human... it's sweet. But it is a strong pain for me. Other people's children smile when they see me, but I will never see a smile of my child because I will never have one. That's the biggest pain for me. Every day I get up to go to school, learn new things, get knowledge, then I want to study medicine in the future. But I know what I want from life the most - having my own family, wife, children... Irrespectetly what I would do I won't have girlfriend, I will never be kissed or hugged by a girl, I will never hold a girl's hand and finally I will never see my child's smile when looking at me because I was born disabled (5'6) and I am not allowed to happiness in life. The only way is going ER

Children are nice to me too, I don’t know why. It’s adults that treat me like shit.

:chad::chad:
Children are scared when they see me.You sound like the type of cuck who would marry a landwhale and raise her kids

If children notice you or smile at you it means you are good looking. Confirmed fakecel/volcel. Jk

Not sure how accurate those studies are though.

Children are innocent because it’s before the establish their positions in this world and stick with a political agenda.

Children are scared when they see me.You sound like the type of cuck who would marry a landwhale and raise her kids
No, never. This is the worst what anyone could do.
If children notice you or smile at you it means you are good looking. Confirmed fakecel/volcel. Jk

Not sure how accurate those studies are though.
It doesn't matter how children see me, the problem is in foids and their hypergamy, 5'6 = it's definitely over

this means you not completely hideous but it also means you are the opposite of intimidating which is a bad thing for a male

damn bro you can get some good JB ngl

Children are only humans that not cruel

children look scared at me tbh

Have you ever thought of the possibility of ascending with them? maybe taking them out for dinner etc...

There was a young German girl who waved to me. Am I a slayer now?

Can't be that ugly then? Kids just stare at me like surprised or some shit, annoying fuckers.

Kids are either nice to me because they're not as biased for looks, or if they're very young they often cry or, in the shops or in public, ask what's wrong with me. It's very embarrassing.
I guess the problem is that they often haven't learned manners.

thats because children didnt take any pills yet and didnt get brainwashed yet

Pretty boys confirmed. They wouldn't do that if you were truly ugly.

Tbh its lifefuel when animals are attracted to me and children smile at me, too bad it's hard for me to remain a kindheartedcel with the constant barrage of blackpills. Still have a soft spot for the innocent little ones though.

Pretty boys confirmed. They wouldn't do that if you were truly ugly.
Children look at me like I'm an alien. They look disgusted. I try to act normal and smile at them, but they still look at me with a sad/disgusted face.
I hate them.
Low iq beings.
But they're at least true and don't try to hide their disgust towards sexless men.

Children hate me and throw snowballs at me,op is chad tbh

Children look at me like I'm an alien. They look disgusted. I try to act normal and smile at them, but they still look at me with a sad/disgusted face.
I hate them.
Low iq beings.
But they're at least true and don't try to hide their disgust towards sexless men.
Children hate me and throw snowballs at me,op is chad tbh
Children act neutral towards me, since I'm ugly but just everyday ugly and not a monster.

children are alright.

i used to tutor 3rd graders and they were the only people who treated me like a human being irl since i hit puberty, though being more blackpilled now, whenever i see a child foid i see nothing but pure evil, knowing she will grow up to be a total judgmental whore in like 10 or less yrs

Children like me as well. I think it's because of my baby face. Adults dont respect me because of it as well

Children's behaviour towards me varies.

Children are nice to me too, I don’t know why. It’s adults that treat me like shit.
for me its the opposite. adults treat me way better than children

I will never hold a girl's hand and finally I will never see my child's smile when looking at me because I was born disabled (5'6) and I am not allowed to happiness in life.
fuck bro, its over for us. 5'6 is pathetic, there is no coming back from it. Oh how i long for just two or three more inches, then maybe i could salvage a decent life. Probably just cope though, i think even with three more inches my low t frame, voice, and face would still doom me.

It's interesting how a small girl will smile at you and view you as a human being but suddenly when puberty hits she'll snap out of it and see you as a pondslime