Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Lots of comedy from a soyboy's reddit account

BlackpilledTruecel

BlackpilledTruecel

Looks permeate into EVERYTHING
-
He is the white baldcel on the right with the fat asian tranny "gf" https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...2511754/Screenshot_2019-12-31-09-53-23-74.png I guess he deleted the reddit post because its not on his profile

Within 5 seconds of opening his reddit profile I see loads of soy posts that come out as comedy, for example:

He also has the star wars shirts and toys like a good little incel in denial
rl78v8tmis741.jpg

Last edited:
Legit revolting. What the fuck

When your trans sexfriend says "it's time for a pounding" & your dick is like "I'm ready" but it turns out it was your ass that should of been prepared.
Zd0wWQ8

His flair is "non-binary" on the tranny sub too, just wtf

Absolutely revolting.

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: he is with a 1/10 obese ricel, this is what inceltears means when they say they have relationships

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: he is with a 1/10 obese ricel, this is what inceltears means when they say they have relationships
Even funnier, it's a tranny.

Look at this @Nothingness

not loaded and not reading but it's soyed

He is incel but since hes full on soyed IT would say that he is not an incel

Wtf ( what the fuck ) he's supposed to be 19? He looks like he's in his mid 40's ngl ( not gonna lie )

When you’re a disgusting faggot and you get fucked by a man in a dress!

Fuck this soy

Soon to be posting on r/IncelTears about how he's what you might call a "normie" dating a """""""""stacy"""""""""" because of his personality and l'confidence.

Typical IT poster

When they say they have GF's this is what they're referring too.

Last edited:
Great, anime is now being used as a psy-op to feminise guys and get them to cut their dicks off.

My god.. the "girlfriend" didn't even try to look like a girl... oh my...

I refuse to believe that pic is real.

Ugly people in denial are the worst :feelspuke:

Trannies actually make me sick, I’m not joking. I feel like puking when I read about them or see them. Seriously triggers me.

I was gonna say he looked average, I thought he was just middle aged holy shit. Well and truly over for him
holy shit, I am older than them and they look like they could be my parents
soy did fuck them up

I was gonna say he looked average, I thought he was just middle aged holy shit. Well and truly over for him
He mogs me to oblivion.

trannies and gay people should be shot in public places .

Pretty sure that "gf" fucks him in the ass