Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Lost sympathy for ropers (I'm sorry)

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
I'm sorry, but I don't feel much for ropers anymore. To rope as a mean to gain sympathy, is no different to foids cutting themselves, an extremely emo thing to do (ofc foids actually get attention).

The most you will get is "lel manlet roped himself lemme fuck Chad tonight".

The vile, evil normies have overwhelmed my senses, that they are reasonable, civilized beings. Every time I see tragedy like this, normies laughing at these cases, it fills me with rage.

The only thing normies understand, is something that will affect them or people close to them. It is better to man up, and take the fight (refers to non violent, legal struggle of ideas) to them. Of course, doing so, in a legal way. Stop wasting your lives. Anything is better than KSGing yourself.

You could be posting on Twitter exposing foids, become catfishman 2.0, or just making things inconvenient for normies instead.

Last edited:
go with a bang

fuck ropers they should have taken neurotypicals with them (in microsoft accelerationist simulator)

fuck ropers they should have taken neurotypicals with them (in microsoft accelerationist simulator)
Yeah. Instead of roping, they can become catfishman 2.0 (a legal version of him??) or something, adding fuel to the gender conflict flames.

Like I said anything is better than roping.

I'm sorry, but I don't feel much for ropers anymore. To rope as a mean to gain sympathy, is no different to foids cutting themselves, an extremely emo thing to do (ofc foids actually get attention).

The most you will get is "lel manlet roped himself lemme fuck Chad tonight".

The vile, evil normies have overwhelmed my senses, that they are reasonable, civilized beings. Every time I see tragedy like this, normies laughing at these cases, it fills me with rage.

The only thing normies understand, is something that will affect them or people close to them. Of course, doing so, in a legal way. Stop wasting your lives. Anything is better than KSGing yourself.

in a sad way i agree with you

go with a bang
Screenshot.jpg

Lesson learned, never rope

in a sad way i agree with you
Its such a tragedy but we're dealing with savages. Yes, actual savages, those who forgo civilization monogamy to jungle-based polygamy. They don't understand decency and manners. The only thing they understand is something that will affect them on a personal level.

Who the fuck rops for sympathy nigger? Incels rope because its fucking ovER and life will always suck u fucking retard. Why would i want sympathy when im dead.

>lemme fuck chad tonight
Muh chadfishing, niggER i will be receiving messages that i would never and it reminds me how subhuman i am and how its ovER for me. And if f0ids dont fuck that night they will in the next. U really think ur doing something?

Extremely retarded post.

Who the fuck rops for sympathy nigger? Incels rope because its fucking ovER and life will always suck u fucking retard. Why would i want sympathy when im dead.

>lemme fuck chad tonight
Muh chadfishing, niggER i will be receiving messages that i would never and it reminds me how subhuman i am and how its ovER for me. And if f0ids dont fuck that night they will in the next. U really think ur doing something?

Extremely retarded post.

Very high IQ post. The true is even other truecels not gonna have sympathy if you rope, i always remembER the example of Ronnie Mcnutt and how you will be a meme even in death. If you become a saint is another question.

I just spread hate online.

>lemme fuck chad tonight

Extremely retarded post.

Its such a tragedy but we're dealing with savages. Yes, actual savages, those who forgo civilization monogamy to jungle-based polygamy. They don't understand decency and manners. The only thing they understand is something that will affect them on a personal level.
But but guys talk shit about dead foids too...

some people will even get offended that i have the audacity to not kill myself...

>lemme fuck chad tonight

Extremely retarded post.
exactly, I wanna rope because I’m a waste of oxygen and an embarrassment to the face of humanity. I don’t give a fuck about anyone’s sympathy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back