Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Lost position in club to a femoid

Sgtpinkie

Sgtpinkie

"It's the kikes man" 5'7 cumskin latinocel
★★★★
Spend two years as a gaming club secretary, organize events, run meetings came to every meeting. When president and vice wasn't around. Make calanders for the club, random femoid thats never here comes to the room during a meeting. New school year, time to put positions up for votes. Femoid says she wants to be secretary everyone says I and shes voted in, replacing me. I'm not upset... (Note I am actually quite upset a random femoid that came for the 3rd time to the room gets put in a power position):feelsree:

Take a showER and reclaim your position

Shouldn't have been born with a Y chromosome JFL at you. I'm sure nobody voted for her just because she's a woman in a club that is more than likely male dominated.

New girl comes into my wow guild... 2 days later she becomes an officer...

New girl comes into my wow guild... 2 days later she becomes an officer...

I've lost count of the number of times I've heard "I was a member of old/large/powerful/prestigious wow guild and as soon as woman joined, it was destroyed within 2 months"

You have some cucked members.

you're better off without that club tbh. they're all cucks.

Well of course. They want to orbit her. What better chance to orbit than when she is secretary

you're better off without that club tbh. they're all cucks.
Yeah... the place was always a safe haven for bluepilled betas, staying 2:20 pm-5:00 pm is not worth it. Spent the whole time lurking on incels.is when they're all busy with smash and that dumbass dungeons and dragons shit.

Yeah... the place was always a safe haven for bluepilled betas, staying 2:20 pm-5:00 pm is not worth it. Spent the whole time lurking on incels.is when they're all busy with smash and that dumbass dungeons and dragons shit.
What's wrong with Smash Bros.?

im in a similar boat. my mom forces me to attend this evening club for teenagers and most of them are normies/swagfags. everyone there treats me like im fucking invisible and are repulsed by me. theres even this guy who looks like those meme portraits of the stereotypical virgin and he avoids me as well. i mainly stay on my phone and browse incels.is in secret.

What's wrong with Smash Bros.?
Nothing tbh I played it and it wasn't bad, it's the people that play it that make it toxic to the touch. Overcompetitive and shit.
im in a similar boat. my mom forces me to attend this evening club for teenagers and most of them are normies/swagfags. everyone there treats me like im fucking invisible and are repulsed by me. theres even this guy who looks like those meme portraits of the stereotypical virgin and he avoids me as well. i mainly stay on my phone and browse incels.is in secret.
Pain felt, despite being part of a power position no one actually respected me I mostly stayed by the background where I did all the work that no one wanted to do like logistics and planning. Maybe it's time to do something positive in place of that 2:20-5:00 now that I don't have to worry about a cucked club anymore.

Last edited: