Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Lost my appetite

fast_curry

fast_curry

KHHV ricecel/doll fucker
I wanted to reward myself by ordering my favorite cheeseburger. I first started with the soup but for some reason I felt as if I was drinking sea water. Now that I managed to finish the soup, I've lost all my appetite for the burger. It's getting cold and it's only going to taste worse.
I wonder if my body is finally at its limit after almost a year of poor sleep quality (I try sleeping 7+ hrs but I always feel tired when I wake up because of non-stop nightmares).
I hope this is temporary. Food is such an underrated cope because everyone just takes it for granted.

i never had problems with eating or sleeping maybe see a doctor

i eat so much but never get fat, maybe i lack protein in deit

What nightmares do you get?

Smoke weed bro. It can inhibit your dreams and give you more appetite

I have more than enough protein in my diet but I still never get fat. I can continuously eat junk food for a couple of weeks and only gain 3kg at maximum.
i never had problems with eating or sleeping maybe see a doctor
I will visit a doctor if this continues on for a few days.
All sorts of nightmares. The one I had yesterday was me cleaning some type of surface infested with small flies. Everywhere I zoomed in I could see bugs moving with their tiny legs.

Some of the nightmares are like the one I had yesterday. They don't have any specific context and are merely random fragments. Some of them have a weird but sort of consistent plot. I've never written any of the nightmares down because I'm always exhausted when I wake up.

Some of the nightmares are like the one I had yesterday. They don't have any specific context and are merely random fragments. Some of them have a weird but sort of consistent plot. I've never written any of the nightmares down because I'm always exhausted when I wake up.

I have vivid nightmares that are either getting mauled to death by dogs or my dad beating the shit out of me

Do some simple workout exercises or cardio and your appetite will return

I have the same issue. I used to eat things very quickly now I can't: it takes me an hour to eat breakfast.