Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Lost in quarantine

golpebaixo

golpebaixo

Greycel
Normies need a guide to face quarantine, this is already a lifestyle for me

they are faggots, they will video chat with all their other fucking friends. they won't be "lonely", they don't even know what real loneliness is.

I went to a vacation only once and that was during 2016. Prior to that or after that, whenever i take days off I just rot in my dungeon like every other day.
I don't get this circlejerk around staying at home. Nothing wrong with that if you got a pc and internet.

I went to a vacation only once and that was during 2016. Prior to that or after that, whenever i take days off I just rot in my dungeon like every other day.
I don't get this circlejerk around staying at home. Nothing wrong with that if you got a pc and internet.
they don't know how to entertain themselves with pc and internet and the new one that many prefer to exchange the pc for the smartphone

only uglies should hide inside, they have to be outside like the npc's they are

they don't know how to entertain themselves with pc and internet and the new one that many prefer to exchange the pc for the smartphone

That's the thing, they do know how to entertain themselves in quarantine. Twitter is full of peoplephobes gushing over Netflix and Disney Plus, they should be thriving right now.

Normies are just hanging out like normal. I can hear their laughs from outside and that's driving me insane

my rents are asking me how I self isolate so well

this aint a desicion, its a curse

Normies cant handle it