Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over lost another chance of escaping this shithole

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
It doesn't even hurt anymore... Having your dreams crushed by life. I'm numb. I guess it's the same, incel always lose, chad always win. No surgeries for this poor subhuman, no better life, no nothing.

What a joke, we can't even cope in this world.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpqFTvebFvE

what were you attempting?

wish you would tell me more im curious

Some people just need to get their threads deleted and banned.

As always mods aren't doing shit.

What were you trying to do? How did you loose?

Need details on this one, what happened? Are you okay?

what were you attempting?
wish you would tell me more im curious
I was trying to get a scholarship to go abroad to an specific country and hopefully be able to have a better life and afford some surgeries. Not many other options for a neet poorcel. I did everything I could the be classified but it wasn't enough. It was not even the first time, I'd say that's the third time I tried this. Got turned down every time.

I might as well just give up on that.

I was trying to get a scholarship to go abroad to an specific country and hopefully be able to have a better life and afford some surgeries. Not many other options for a neet poorcel. I did everything I could the be classified but it wasn't enough. It was not even the first time, I'd say that's the third time I tried this. Got turned down every time.

Damn that's rough man. At least you're neet tho. That's lifefuel

japan? lol

Going abroad is cope, you'll feel 10 times as isolated and be mogged and feel frustration due to much better-looking women compared to Brazil in much more extreme levels.

Even if you can endure some years of it and actually get the surgeries, nothing is guaranteed through it.

I listen to morrissey/the smiths too. U probably told me this before or I probably told u this before but I have shit memory swear down.

Listen to this to cheer u up if you're a zoomer

Sorry to hear that, being poor sucks hard, i know.

Going abroad is cope, you'll feel 10 times as isolated and be mogged and feel frustration due to much better-looking women compared to Brazil in much more extreme levels.

Even if you can endure some years of it and actually get the surgeries, nothing is guaranteed through it.
I wanted to try, it's frustrating to be turned down even before trying. I can't stand how miserable and poor my life is, in both abstract and literal sense.

I listen to morrissey/the smiths too. U probably told me this before or I probably told u this before but I have shit memory swear down.

Listen to this to cheer u up if you're a zoomer
I love it, we talked about that in an old thread if I'm not mistaken.

great vid tbh but it's kinda depressing in a way ngl it feels like something I missed/I'm missing. :feelsrope:

I wanted to try, it's frustrating to be turned down even before trying. I can't stand how miserable and poor my life is, in both abstract and literal sense.
Yeah, sometimes we have to go through things ourselves to understand. Maybe is better that you go see it for yourself, if so, good luck. Hope you don't suffer much.

@FastBananaCEO you should try putting some reverb effects on the song to sound like it's actually being played inside the car

Yeah, sometimes we have to go through things ourselves to understand. Maybe is better that you go see it for yourself, if so, good luck. Hope you don't suffer much.
Don't worry bro. By the way things are going I'll just be the average 40yo financially failed incel weirdo living with his parents brazilian neet. If my hair keeps falling I'll probably be like Rica:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO31d40U1d8

I'm sorry you had to experience this

@FastBananaCEO you should try putting some reverb effects on the song to sound like it's actually being played inside the car

Don't worry bro. By the way things are going I'll just be the average 40yo financially failed incel weirdo living with his parents brazilian neet. If my hair keeps falling I'll probably be like Rica:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO31d40U1d8

I know that feel :cryfeels:

my nigga i have zero editing skills whatsoever. otherwise i would. to get the audio i just screen record and have the yt vid playin then go into an app that converts video files to audio files and then i edit everything and trim everything in this shitty free app on my phone and then make the thumbnail on powerpoint

my nigga i have zero editing skills whatsoever. otherwise i would. to get the audio i just screen record and have the yt vid playin then go into an app that converts video files to audio files and then i edit everything and trim everything in this shitty free app on my phone and then make the thumbnail on powerpoint
brutal editingpill

brutal editingpill

tumblr_oyz0gcSSqr1v69vf4o1_500.gifv

That’s brutal

Scholarships are meme sadly for us men. Only disabled, foids, trannies and 0.000000000000001% IQ geniuses get em. The world is really brutal, for many men only way out of being poor is 6 feet under the ground.

I'm trying to get scholarship in China ngl but their forms are too high iq to fill in and I went to some meme university so I don't know if it will work also I need to fraud my recommendation letters since I am pretty sure no lecturer will ever sign himself under my name since they all despise me for no reason (never even talked to this faggots but whenever I needed to ask them something they made me feel very uncomfortable).

I have to pay some legal fucks to notarize all my documents and then send it off to some China embassy and fucking pay 30243890239253902532-0352905902539024$$$ for postage. Do you think if I include some noodles in the parcel will they accept me?

Tbh at least I am white so I hope I will statusmogg all this ethnics applying for this shit. I'll go there and fuck some China Chongs and make a family I've been ChinaCultureMaxxing for long time. I don't actually wanna go there to study JFL at them I will leech off of their scholarship and do the bare minimum so I can have it for the next year since most of it is conditional anyway.

I have a secret plan it's very secret but I'll share it with you fgts. There is a thing called left-over woman in China basiaclly if you are fukin 28+ foid nobody wanna fuck u and make a family with you. So actually most of this foids are actually pretty rich ngl and most of them are educated and you would think wow must mean it's easy but no, because in China the foid can't be more educated than the guy that wants to marry her or the power balance will be in her favour and China men are all volcel who only want a qt teen to fuck that they can statusmogg they won't marry anybody who statusmogs them.

But me? Boy If I marry some china chong that statusmoggs me it will be like winning a lottery. It's literally reverse betabuxx. Imagine marrying some 2-3 years older foid than you that rich as fuck and can betamaxx you. Sounds like a good deal to me.

But probably what will happen is I will do something low iq and get executed in my first month.

Still it's a win-win.

That is if I get that fucking scholarship and I am pretty sure they won't give me jack shit but a boy can dream.

Pls no steal my plan COPYRIGHT INCLINE

Scholarships are meme sadly for us men. Only disabled, foids, trannies and 0.000000000000001% IQ geniuses get em. The world is really brutal, for many men only way out of being poor is 6 feet under the ground.
unironically that's the exactly kind of people I see getting this scholarship. I even asked them what was the reason for rejecting my application, I really worked my ass off for that and I was probably one of the most qualified guys in this field. They said I didn't score enough, meanwhile I saw a girl who got the scholarship a few years ago vlogging that she didn't even did one of the exams JFL.

I'm trying to get scholarship in China ngl but their forms are too high iq to fill in and I went to some meme university so I don't know if it will work also I need to fraud my recommendation letters since I am pretty sure no lecturer will ever sign himself under my name since they all despise me for no reason (never even talked to this faggots but whenever I needed to ask them something they made me feel very uncomfortable).

I have to pay some legal fucks to notarize all my documents and then send it off to some China embassy and fucking pay 30243890239253902532-0352905902539024$$$ for postage. Do you think if I include some noodles in the parcel will they accept me?

Tbh at least I am white so I hope I will statusmogg all this ethnics applying for this shit. I'll go there and fuck some China Chongs and make a family I've been ChinaCultureMaxxing for long time. I don't actually wanna go there to study JFL at them I will leech off of their scholarship and do the bare minimum so I can have it for the next year since most of it is conditional anyway.

I have a secret plan it's very secret but I'll share it with you fgts. There is a thing called left-over woman in China basiaclly if you are fukin 28+ foid nobody wanna fuck u and make a family with you. So actually most of this foids are actually pretty rich ngl and most of them are educated and you would think wow must mean it's easy but no, because in China the foid can't be more educated than the guy that wants to marry her or the power balance will be in her favour and China men are all volcel who only want a qt teen to fuck that they can statusmogg they won't marry anybody who statusmogs them.

But me? Boy If I marry some china chong that statusmoggs me it will be like winning a lottery. It's literally reverse betabuxx. Imagine marrying some 2-3 years older foid than you that rich as fuck and can betamaxx you. Sounds like a good deal to me.

But probably what will happen is I will do something low iq and get executed in my first month.

Still it's a win-win.

That is if I get that fucking scholarship and I am pretty sure they won't give me jack shit but a boy can dream.

JFL not stealing your plan cuz this is basically what I thought about doing too, except for the China and betabuxx thing.

As for the scholarship, that's exactly what I did, pretty similar to the procedures I had to do to apply for this one as well. Almost didn't get the recommendation letter at time, spent money I didn't have with postage and getting official copies of documents just to get rejected at the end, again.

As for this volcel thing about chinese, don't trust media too much. These leftover women are not talking about your average chong but rather rich chang with obviously won't settle for a used, old hole since he can slay cute jbs.

Still it's a win-win.

you know the left over woman are a west fabricated meme right?you seriously think 40 million desperate chinese man would not fuck a random girl just because she fucked one guy?

you know the left over woman are a west fabricated meme right?you seriously think 40 million desperate chinese man would not fuck a random girl just because she fucked one guy?

Maybe. Idk tbh I am not Chinese it's just what I heard. It's never gonna happen anyway.
unironically that's the exactly kind of people I see getting this scholarship. I even asked them what was the reason for rejecting my application, I really worked my ass off for that and I was probably one of the most qualified guys in this field. They said I didn't score enough, meanwhile I saw a girl who got the scholarship a few years ago vlogging that she didn't even did one of the exams JFL.

JFL not stealing your plan cuz this is basically what I thought about doing too, except for the China and betabuxx thing.

As for the scholarship, that's exactly what I did, pretty similar to the procedures I had to do to apply for this one as well. Almost didn't get the recommendation letter at time, spent money I didn't have with postage and getting official copies of documents just to get rejected at the end, again.

As for this volcel thing about chinese, don't trust media too much. These leftover women are not talking about your average chong but rather rich chang with obviously won't settle for a used, old hole since he can slay cute jbs.

True. It's just a big meme they just don't want the low quality men just like the western foids. Buy I wonder how foreginstatua effects that. Jfl lol though women are the same everywhere tbh

@Tenshi do not give up us inkwells can make it through this shit