Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Lost and Apathy

Do ya take the long way to home when ya really depressed

• Yes (only when I’m depressed)

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • I always take the long way home so i see no one shame(truecel)

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Fuck going outside!!

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
The constant reminder of loneliness and the feeling of losing social skills comes back to me, I don’t know how long I can pretend to act like everything is fine and after reading about therapy stories here I think they would try to use me as a drug tester and just keep me at a distance while trying to hurt me emotionally so no to that.

They say only you can change ya self but people in society really wants to see us out of society instead of making positive changes. They want us to go against them like it’s some sort of fucking game but we get left in the game and they move on to the next one. I can’t be the only who feel this way.

Last edited:
I'm an incel. I have no friends, no girlfriend, not even a job. I never leave the house alone. Only time is when i go shopping with my mom. So no. I don't take the long way home.

I never leave home unless to school and back and mommy and daddy drop me off and pick me up

I never leave home unless to school and back and mommy and daddy drop me off and pick me up
Can’t face them anymore I feel their shame for me, I only speak to them monthly over the phone at 22.5 years old you must be under 21.

Last edited:
I'm always holed up in my room, so this doesn't apply to me, and I'm sure many users feel the same, since alot of us are Neets.

I'm always holed up in my room, so this doesn't apply to me, and I'm sure many users feel the same, since alot of us are Neets.
I can’t even be a neet I have to go to a job where I barley speak and work for like 6 hours.

I try to get home as fast as possible when I feel like shit