Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over lost all desire to even have a gf, not in my current body at least

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
I don't even want a gf anymore
I just want to die but can't kill myself so my family won't be sad
life is a nigthmare guys
I have no hope, no desire to continue living anymore
just want to stop existing
spent all night crying in my bed and thinking about how my body look and that I will never be fully content with it
I feel like my life is really some cruel fucking joke
don't know what to do next I just want to fade into nothingness
It really is over bros

Become monke.

Nobody cares when a man cries, when a woman cries everybody wants to come to their aid.

Fuck i feel like i typed this, i hate my body so fucking much, im so disgusted by it i hate it so fucking much i cant even blame any woman for not wanting to touch this shit, i just want to fucking die

Just wait until you will have to spend most of your time being a wage cuck after a few years just to barely survive

monkey* grammarcel
443.jpg

Fuck i feel like i typed this, i hate my body so fucking much, im so disgusted by it i hate it so fucking much i cant even blame any woman for not wanting to touch this shit, i just want to fucking die
exactly, some time ago I stopped even blaming women for any of the problems, I got rid of all the hate and now my hate is only towards god that made me that way, it's his fucking fault, if I were a women I would never in a lifetime date me even if i was last man on the planet
fucking bullshit life
Just wait until you will have to spend most of your time being a wage cuck after a few years just to barely survive
lmao I don't plan to trust me

What keeps you going other than the fear of starvation & homelessness?
exactly, some time ago I stopped even blaming women for any of the problems, I got rid of all the hate and now my hate is only towards god that made me that way, it's his fucking fault, if I were a women I would never in a lifetime date me even if i was last man on the planet
fucking bullshit life

lmao I don't plan to trust me
Ain't to do with god, it's your genetic blueprint & how it was assembled combined with the vanity & corrupt value system the winners mould society into.

Honestly same. I have very visible deformities in my back which makes my body look horrendously ugly. Pair that with light skinnyfat and sub-5 face and I straight up look like a goblin.

What keeps you going other than the fear of starvation & homelessness?

Ain't to do with god, it's your genetic blueprint & how it was assembled combined with the vanity & corrupt value system the winners mould society into.
yeah that makes it even worse, I can't even blame god or any other entity for my misfortune, just randomness of the universe
what a load of bullshit, I wish there was a way to killmyself without directly killing myself

yeah that makes it even worse, I can't even blame god or any other entity for my misfortune, just randomness of the universe
what a load of bullshit, I wish there was a way to killmyself without directly killing myself
Death of the soul, lobotomy, I've heard blunt force trauma to the head in the correct spot & the conditions being right turn you into a cold dark triad psychopath; sounds awesome.

Maybe try psychedelics brocel.

yeah it's at the point where i know for a fact i'll never get a girl to even look at me. i'm just focused on when i'm going to kill myself

tried many times, psychodellics won't fix my fucking ugly ass body, I will never feel comfortable
have you tried 5g dried mushrooms in silent darkness?

fucking bullshit life
Good good. You are finally blaming yourself :soy:

@Robtical @JosefMengelecel this is just what cucks want you to end up as.

Good good. You are finally blaming yourself :soy:

@Robtical @JosefMengelecel this is just what cucks want you to end up as.
This way of thinking is extremely cucked. Honestly the people who push these type of ideas should be banned on the spot. Anyone who says that you should hate yourself for being “sUbHuMaN” instead of hating foids, kikes, cucks etc who are the literal reason why you are incel is definitely an infiltrator. I’m pretty sure this guy is a genuine user but fell into this way of thinking. But the people here who are especially pushy about this are definitely infiltrators trying to make people here cucked

my problems are not in psyche but my body
It causes problems in the mind. The body is just a collection of molecules and such.

fucking bullshit life
There are plenty of ugly and fat whores that shouldn't be picky about fucking you or their looksmatches.

Yeah I know attraction from a girl is impossible at this point I just want out.

same here I hate this prison of disgusting flesh. I am Buddha coping and understanding the three characteristics of impermanence.

the rot of the shitty body is one the big three things Buddhists focus on. is good cope for incels to accept their trash body

try it out, and you'll see. It's unimaginable and indescribable.
oh man I tried LSD many many times and it definitely helped me with my deeper issues but every time something bad happens in my life depression comes back worse than before
it's a beatiful thing especially on higher doses when you start to feel like in a simulation but it won't help me with my current issues I'm afraid

oh man I tried LSD many many times and it definitely helped me with my deeper issues but every time something bad happens in my life depression comes back worse than before
it's a beatiful thing especially on higher doses when you start to feel like in a simulation but it won't help me with my current issues I'm afraid
LSD won't help you, it didn't do shit for me at all even at high doses tbh.
Mushrooms are a way different experience and very emotionally involved, that's why I was stressing on them rather than acid.

LSD won't help you, it didn't do shit for me at all even at high doses tbh.
Mushrooms are a way different experience and very emotionally involved, that's why I was stressing on them rather than acid.
hmm interesting, I will definitetely try them what doses would you recommend for someone expierenced with psychodellics?

hmm interesting, I will definitetely try them what doses would you recommend for someone expierenced with psychodellics?
5g dried in silent darkness if you are already experienced.
But be prepared and ready to accept your own death.

5g dried in silent darkness if you are already experienced.
But be prepared and ready to accept your own death.
I already kinda died when I did 400ug of acid plus weed on peak, I lost all contact with realty and became pure consiousness, I even had visions of my neurons connecting with eachother and how my brain works and forms thoughts, wild ride tbh

I already kinda died when I did 400ug of acid plus weed on peak, I lost all contact with realty and became pure consiousness, I even had visions of my neurons connecting with eachother and how my brain works and forms thoughts, wild ride tbh
That sounds awesome, I would still stick to only 5g of mushrooms tbh cause more might still be too much,
Just remember to wear a blindfold over your eyes.

That sounds awesome, I would still stick to only 5g of mushrooms tbh cause more might still be too much,
Just remember to wear a blindfold over your eyes.
okay, I always wanted to try out mushrooms cause LSD works too long for me, it becomes tiring and boring after 7 hours

okay, I always wanted to try out mushrooms cause LSD works too long for me, it becomes tiring and boring after 7 hours
good luck brocel

same here I hate this prison of disgusting flesh. I am Buddha coping and understanding the three characteristics of impermanence.

the rot of the shitty body is one the big three things Buddhists focus on. is good cope for incels to accept their trash body
No truer words.

Psychedelics are incredible, I'm not sure if my experiences with higher doses change me much. Good cope at least.
it just shows how much different your mental state can be, and it isn't just permanently fixed.

I don't even want a gf anymore
I just want to die but can't kill myself so my family won't be sad
life is a nigthmare guys
I have no hope, no desire to continue living anymore
just want to stop existing
spent all night crying in my bed and thinking about how my body look and that I will never be fully content with it
I feel like my life is really some cruel fucking joke
don't know what to do next I just want to fade into nothingness
It really is over bros
Same. I only live for my family. When they're gone, I just drink and go through my savings before ending it (and failing I bet.)

Sorry you’re going through that. Hope things get better for you and your situation improves even if just a little. Life’s really hard when you’re below average or deviate from the standard. People are cruel in general for superficial reasons. Humans were a mistake.

it just shows how much different your mental state can be, and it isn't just permanently fixed.
You probably mean microdosing in this case?

I would rather microdose psychedelics than take SSRI's. SSRI's can have many nasty side effects.

You probably mean microdosing in this case?

I would rather microdose psychedelics than take SSRI's. SSRI's can have many nasty side effects.
Both really brocel. But yeah, SSRI’s essentially zombify many people and I even know of a dude who roped cause he was schizo and couldnt handle being on them.