Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Losing weight

EternalShin

EternalShin

Something
I have always been fat ever since i was a kid but after 8th grade It got so bad. I was quite literally obese by 10th grade(I looked at old pics and my cheeks looked so puffy like i put cream puffs in them brutal), Puberty hit and stuff but i was still always really fat every girl in my class literally avoided me and a girl literally refused to hold my hand when she fell down and couldnt walk she literally spent a minute instead tryna get up instead of FUCKING picking up my hands i started getting really insecure about my looks and started heavily getting into the blackpill mindset at the time.

tryna lose weight in hopes of ascending. Im currently 95kgs maybe I'll ascend if i hit 70 kg or something but atp i cant even see foids as people, losing weight and getting treated even slightly better just reinforces the blackpill even more

good luck. If you’ve never been skinny before then you don’t really know if you’re hiding good bones underneath or not

Cut out sugars trust me bro, and do cardio

good luck. If you’ve never been skinny before then you don’t really know if you’re hiding good bones underneath or not
Praying to god that atleast I can ascend to a 5 facially even if i cant get a gf I wont be treated as subhumanly as i am.

I am losing weight too now.

It's just calories in and calories out.

I recommend you start following my Auschwitz diet, it works very well I was losing 6kg a month, but it is difficult to sustain it longterm so maybe not, anyway I am not a diet doctor but my Auschwitz diet seems to be working for me tho its basiaclly just 1200 calories a day

Fake news. I cut out soda and it did nothing
Just count your calories it really is that simple tbh

Like you can't physically not lose weight if you stop eating stuff.

I am losing weight too now.

It's just calories in and calories out.

I recommend you start following my Auschwitz diet, it works very well I was losing 6kg a month, but it is difficult to sustain it longterm so maybe not, anyway I am not a diet doctor but my Auschwitz diet seems to be working for me tho its basiaclly just 1200 calories a day
I was 111 kgs during early june.
I have lost around 16 kgs in 3 months. I am still not enough difference visually, I still have a belly, manboobs, my face looks way slimmer(still fat) now though compared to before. Though I heard about the paper towel effect that the lower your weight is the more obvious fat loss gets visually so Imma pray I ascend when I get to 75 kgs or so. Atleast i'll be able to wear clothes i want

Just count your calories it really is that simple tbh

Like you can't physically not lose weight if you stop eating stuff.
I don't really count I just only eat food twice (2 bacon strip 2 egg breakfast, and medium to large chicken dinner) a day and chug water and I'm still obese

Unrelated but I love cream puffs. They're so good!

Awesome idea. All incels should get fit, but not in the delusion that they'll somehow ascend from it. It's just nice to be fit in general for your own health.

Awesome idea. All incels should get fit, but not in the delusion that they'll somehow ascend from it. It's just nice to be fit in general for your own health.
Some incels can ascend or atleast not be as subhuman from getting fit and you get the enjoyed bonus of actually liking your body

Some incels can ascend or atleast not be as subhuman from getting fit and you get the enjoyed bonus of actually liking your body
No. If you ascend from losing weight, you weren't an incel to begin with.

Goodluck, im trying to lose weight also. Try to eat more proteins and less carbs, carbs make you still hungry.

Fake news. I cut out soda and it did nothing
Beciase you're a lazy ass nigga and don't look at the recipes, sugar is basically in everything cutting out Soda isn't gonna do it, cut out all highly processed foods and you good

I try to walk 10-20kms a day but its hard to cut sugar fully since i have been eating basically a bunch of junk food daily since i was a kid.
You need to completely cut them out, try to remember how that girl refused to hold your hand everytime you feel like eating unhealthy

No. If you ascend from losing weight, you weren't an incel to begin with.
meh i slightly disagree, its like saying people who surgerymaxx werent incels to begin with. If they lived as an undesirable guy for all of of their life with 0 positive female interactions let alone affection due to their weight that doesnt mean they are mentalcels or fakecels.

Just starve yourself. During my time of depression I hardly ate anything and I didn't drink any water. I even went 2 weeks without eating once. I lost 30kg in 2 months. It's that easy.

Beciase you're a lazy ass nigga and don't look at the recipes, sugar is basically in everything cutting out Soda isn't gonna do it, cut out all highly processed foods and you good
Nigga I cook everything, don't order out. The only goyslop I have are cheese its and they are stale because I don't eat them.

But yes I am a lazy ass nigga but shouldn't my natural calorie burning make me lose weight if I go below my deficit (which I am doing almost every day)

But yes I am a lazy ass nigga but shouldn't my natural calorie burning make me lose weight if I go below my deficit (which I am doing almost every day)
Then your natural deficit isn't your natural deficit, it's individual for every person and go to the fucking gym if you want to lose weight faster

meh i slightly disagree, its like saying people who surgerymaxx werent incels to begin with. If they lived as an undesirable guy for all of of their life with 0 positive female interactions let alone affection due to their weight that doesnt mean they are mentalcels or fakecels.
Those who get surgery are still incels in theory. Their natural body was disgusting enough to the point where they had to harm and destroy it in order to be accepted in society.

Being fat isn't natural. You're just a fakecel if you're a fatcel.

Exactly. Unfortunately, I have been skinny and lean my whole life and it never helped me with women :cryfeels:. All fatcels are chads in hiding until proven otherwise

Exactly. Unfortunately, I have been skinny and lean my whole life and it never helped me with women :cryfeels:. All fatcels are chads in hiding until proven otherwise
Yeah the last sentence is cope, a fatcel being a chad in disguised is like one in a million but some fatcels are probably htns/mtns disguised under a layer of fat.

Yeah the last sentence is cope, a fatcel being a chad in disguised is like one in a million but some fatcels are probably htns/mtns disguised under a layer of fat.
Yeah, I was just joking around. Still fatcels need to lose weight to see where they actually stand

i need to lose weight too but fast food is too good

I was always skinny until 18, have an addiction to food because my life is shit.

I was 111 kgs during early june.
I have lost around 16 kgs in 3 months. I am still not enough difference visually, I still have a belly, manboobs, my face looks way slimmer(still fat) now though compared to before. Though I heard about the paper towel effect that the lower your weight is the more obvious fat loss gets visually so Imma pray I ascend when I get to 75 kgs or so. Atleast i'll be able to wear clothes i want
You were sabotaging yourself your whole life man, who knows, maybe you'll be able to ascend.

Just don't expect it to change you as a person or make you happy. I thought that stupid shit when I was a fatcell only to realize after losing weight that I'm still the same fat unhappy retard with no confidence that I've always been.

see if doktor will giv u ozemdick it efefctive for weight lost

I post 90lbs in less than a year.
45lbs lost in 7 months eating one meal a day (1500 calories or less)
and the other 45lbs fasting for like 5 weeks

ONLY ONE THING MATTERS TO LOSE WEIGHT-- CALORIES IN VS CALORIES OUT

You burn around 2000 calories a day just by existing. If you eat 1500 calories, that means you have to pull 500 calories somewhere to get that energy, and it comes from your fat. If you eat 1500 calories, you'll burn 1lb of fat a week. It's simple math.
maintenance calories(2000)-desired daily intake(1500)=500
500x7(days in a week)=3500 calories, or one pound of fat. I was a little more extreme in my deficits which is how I was able to lose it faster, and then I maintained it perfectly while I was in school and still bluepilled thinking it mattered and I could get with foids.

If you need any help feel free to ask questions or dm me

This is not possible, maybe a typo?
I lost 36lbs in one month where I did four individual week long fasts and then a 9 day fast where I lost the rest. I only consumed water and electrolytes, fueled by the desire to look good for a high school oneitis. It didn't work out, obviously.
It's very possible, once you enter ketosis you lose about 1lb every day of fasting.

Just don't expect it to change you as a person or make you happy. I thought that stupid shit when I was a fatcell only to realize after losing weight that I'm still the same fat unhappy retard with no confidence that I've always been.
Yeah for sure as I said, I have been in this mindset for so long. Even if I became slightly decent looking magically one day even though I’d live a way better life I’d still be mentally a incel

I post 90lbs in less than a year.
45lbs lost in 7 months eating one meal a day (1500 calories or less)
and the other 45lbs fasting for like 5 weeks

ONLY ONE THING MATTERS TO LOSE WEIGHT-- CALORIES IN VS CALORIES OUT

You burn around 2000 calories a day just by existing. If you eat 1500 calories, that means you have to pull 500 calories somewhere to get that energy, and it comes from your fat. If you eat 1500 calories, you'll burn 1lb of fat a week. It's simple math.
maintenance calories(2000)-desired daily intake(1500)=500
500x7(days in a week)=3500 calories, or one pound of fat. I was a little more extreme in my deficits which is how I was able to lose it faster, and then I maintained it perfectly while I was in school and still bluepilled thinking it mattered and I could get with foids.

If you need any help feel free to ask questions or dm me
Thanks for the help man appreciate it