Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Losing weight doesn't do shit for your facial aesthetics if you were very fat for years

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
I would like to start this thread with a dedication to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood.

I say this as someone who spent half a decade obese and then lost 90 lbs. My face didn't bounce back to what it was before. It's still bloated, especially in the cheeks, now that could be in part the alcohol, but being fat damages you and even losing weight doesn't enable you to recover. The stretch marks have faded but not disappeared, and my skin is a little lose especially on my arms, I don't have insane wrinkly skin or anything, but my skin definitely isn't as tight as someone who was never obese.

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

I think having a "fat" face doesn't even fully correlate with your body weight, i think some fat people have skinny faces and vice versa it's just unlucky genetics

Your face will also look bloated if you eat bloat food like rice, oatmeal, broccoli, apples, onions, fries etc.

I've seen alot of skinny foids who look bloated in their face but their body is skinny asf. Most of them are 30+ though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back