Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal losing my gaming skills

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

sadcel
★★★★★
2 days ago I was stomping today im not performing well at all it's over for gamercels. Fuck this shit i feel so mentally drained cant even focus on the game tbh

Trucel trait is playing FPS games for 10 years and still sucking

From my experience watching esport it looks like 80% of professional esport players are replaced by younger ones in less than 5 years, and in 10 years there are a few single exceptions, but 99.9% is replaced.
Younger people have better reflex.

Last edited:
What a koinkidink i have the thread just for you today

Head to gaming section ma mango

Reflexes, passion for it & over time your body decays.

they r leaving u for chad gamer

everyone is just a better gamer now. I dont even try more because all new games are too woke

I try way too hard on games. I hate losing, so I always become autistic and train really hard on any game that I suck at. That's what happened with Apex Legends, and I became really good at it, but then my Chad friend decided he didn't want to reciprocate my passion for the game and so I could never win any games because he'd be a liability.

Total Chad Death.

I try way too hard on games. I hate losing, so I always become autistic and train really hard on any game that I suck at. That's what happened with Apex Legends, and I became really good at it, but then my Chad friend decided he didn't want to reciprocate my passion for the game and so I could never win any games because he'd be a liability.

Total Chad Death.
Games like Apex Legends and Valorant are troonyfaggot games. Counter-Strike 1.6 and 2 are the ultimate Chud games

Games like Apex Legends and Valorant are troonyfaggot games. Counter-Strike 1.6 and 2 are the ultimate Chud games
That's true, but you underestimate how hard it was to get my Chad friend to ever play any games with me. He always seemed like he was too good for me and never put any effort into any games we were playing. He would always insult my interests and whatever game I wanted to play with him.

I love fighting games so much, but he'd always just tell me that he never wanted to play them, and he even got me really excited one time when he said that he would be down to play one, and so I got everything ready, and he basically just pressed one button for 20 minutes and got bored and quit the game. I never felt worse than that situation.

Thankfully, this is all in the past tense for a reason. I barely do anything with the faggot anymore.

Online gaming sucks nowadays. Everyone is such a sweatlord and the games themselves have built in systems to piss you off (like skill based matchmaking). Part of the fun of online games like CoD4 or Halo 3 was the unpredictability of it. You sometimes completely stomped the other team and went like 40 and 3, and other times you got stomped by them. But at least it was organic.

That's true, but you underestimate how hard it was to get my Chad friend to ever play any games with me. He always seemed like he was too good for me and never put any effort into any games we were playing. He would always insult my interests and whatever game I wanted to play with him.

Thankfully, this is all in the past tense for a reason. I barely do anything with the faggot anymore. :yes: :yes: :yes:
Fuck the normscum NT's dude.

Also what fighting games were you playing? I played tons of Tekken 7 and my online rank was well above average, but i was hugely dissapointed by Tekken 8 and i stopped playing it after 40hrs or something, because the meta of the new game is braindead agressive mashing.

Gaming is like a second job now only that if your not a youtuber/streamer you dont get paid.

Fuck the normscum NT's dude.

Also what fighting games were you playing? I played tons of Tekken 7 and my online rank was well above average, but i was hugely dissapointed by Tekken 8 and i stopped playing it after 40hrs or something, because the meta of the new game is braindead agressive mashing.
I'm a huge weeb, so I tried to play Jojo HFTF with him for the longest time, also the newer one being Jojo All Star Battle R. I also wanted to play Guilty Gear Strive, but all three were 'no'. I've loved fighting games for the longest time, but I can never find a reason to really play it. I have nobody to fight with aside from random people online.

I don't have that person that I can show my newest combo that I made up, and that's the worst thing ever. However, now that I've started to finally distance myself from my Chad friend, I feel like maybe I should just try and play the games for myself. I have to accept that, as an incel, being alone is just a reality I have to deal with.

I have nobody to fight with aside from random people online.
Same dude, 97% of the time i've played online games as a solo, even in team based game like CS where the normies love to play together always. I see a pattern with the normscum - they not only can't ever play games unless there's someone else with them, but also never go outside alone 99% of the time. They are always together and that's what makes them thinking they are strong or something, cuz otherwise they are literally nothing without social validation and if they step in our shoes, i guarantee they will rope after the first month.
However, now that I've started to finally distance myself from my Chad friend, I feel like maybe I should just try and play the games for myself. I have to
accept that, as an incel, being alone is just a reality I have to deal with.

:yes: :yes: :yes:
Don't ever trust Normies and Chads. They are genuinely cruel creatures. I learned that the hard way

:yes: :yes: :yes:
Don't ever trust Normies and Chads. They are genuinely cruel creatures. I learned that the hard way
CHADs are usually nice because they see life in a different perspective. Normies are cruel. CHADs aren't because they are used to seeing only sunshines and rainbows. Normies are miserable and they project most of their insecurities on sub5s to feel better about themselves.

CHADs are usually nice because they see life in a different perspective. Normies are cruel. CHADs aren't because they are used to seeing only sunshines and rainbows. Normies are miserable and they project most of their insecurities on sub5s to feel better about themselves.
It doesen't really matter whether someone is a Chad or Normie. They are NT's after all. All of them are cruel and cold towards Spergs like us.

It doesen't really matter whether someone is a Chad or Normie. They are NT's after all. All of them are cruel and cold towards Spergs like us.
Everyone makes fun of spergs including spergs themselves it's over.

Competitive gaming is just abusing mechanics. The one who does it better wins. It's seriously not worth it.