Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Losing interest

• Thread starter Deleted member 16023
  • Start date
Deleted member 16023

Deleted member 16023

KHHV GANG
-
The more I brows this forum the angrier I feel , it's always the same thing roastie toastie genius has lizard brain and cucks support her , water is wet. Everything is about sex, I don't even want it anymore , I can't stop masturbating I hate it , everywhere I go it's about sex , internet , friend , my family(you need a girlfriend), I don't want s3x , I don't want a prime foid , I don't even care anymore , I feel nothing anymore , I don't want sex , I don't want money all I want is for all this to end , I am sick of it. Nothing gives me happiness anymore , nothing gives me pleasure , everything is becoming more shitty including this forum. Fuck my life. I am becoming indifferent to living , I am loosing interest.

Maybe it's cope time, man. Sex is everywhere in society but doesn't have to, there's stuff (sports, art, programming whatever floats your boat) that can give you great pleasure without reminding of sex and relationships.

At this point you have to hit the gym as hard as you can.

The more I brows this forum the angrier I feel , it's always the same thing roastie toastie genius has lizard brain and cucks support her , water is wet. Everything is about sex, I don't even want it anymore , I can't stop masturbating I hate it , everywhere I go it's about sex , internet , friend , my family(you need a girlfriend), I don't want s3x , I don't want a prime foid , I don't even care anymore , I feel nothing anymore , I don't want sex , I don't want money all I want is for all this to end , I am sick of it. Nothing gives me happiness anymore , nothing gives me pleasure , everything is becoming more shitty including this forum. Fuck my life. I am becoming indifferent to living , I am loosing interest.

Try monkmaxxing. I'm contemplating it...

Incel valhalla is calling. Me too. :feelsrope:

Collect retro games and make a cool collection like i did.
I´ve already finished mine.
Good luck.

I can relate, thinking about sex always ruins my day, maybe you should go to bed now.

Collect retro games and make a cool collection like i did.
I´ve already finished mine.
Good luck.
what platform you collect games for?

I used to play Snes a lot in my teens, I had a japanese version that was a bitch to play on PAL european TVs..
On PS2 my favorite was Canis Canem Edit and the whole SSX serie, I still hit a slope on that from time to time.
By the way I started to read DICE, it's very good stuff

I know how you feel man. Maybe you have to disconnect from internet for some time.

everything is boring to me too

I losing interest in life tbh

Everything is falling away

Do you have your drivers license? maybe you can travel and keep your mind distracted

You don't feel anything but I would disagree. You feel the weight of the truth and it stamps out all resistance and copes. I wouldn't say this a bad thing as you don't really learn to live above your demons rather just make peace with them. I would say if you don't care about anything figure out something that doesn't matter to keep yourself occupied. Go camping or something and then you'll have something nice to look at while you are LDARing.

PS2 mostly, i also collected for SNES, Sega Dreamcast, PS3, PSP, and GBA.
Over 200+ games.
Pictures of your collection?
I used to play Snes a lot in my teens, I had a japanese version that was a bitch to play on PAL european TVs..
On PS2 my favorite was Canis Canem Edit and the whole SSX serie, I still hit a slope on that from time to time.
By the way I started to read DICE, it's very good stuff
What's your favorite snes games?

Pictures of your collection?

What's your favorite snes games?
I´ll send you some later and show you my Diecast 1:18 collection aswell since i am going to take pictures...
My favorite games are the following;
Carmageddon
Re-Volt
Powerslide
P.O.D Gold
Speedbusters
Driven to Destruction
NFS Hot Pursuit 2
Jak and Daxter Franchise
Ratchet and Clank Franchise
S.T.A.L.K.E.R Franchise

And more XD....
SNES favorites...
Let me think...

Super Mario All Stars
Super Mario World
Demons Crest
Killer Instinct
F-Zero
Super Probotector Alien Rebels
Super Turrican
Super Metroid
Battle Cars ( US Only Release )
All the others are PAL versions.
Basically all the games that i own are my favorites XD
I don´t pick shitty games like AVGN did, just for the sole purpose of completing one´s platform.
I was in the mood, so i took my time.
Hope you like it.

Attachments

• DSC00027.JPG
    DSC00027.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 78
  • DSC00028.JPG
    DSC00028.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 70
  • DSC00029.JPG
    DSC00029.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 67
  • DSC00030.JPG
    DSC00030.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 73
  • DSC00031.JPG
    DSC00031.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 70
  • DSC00032.JPG
    DSC00032.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 64
  • DSC00033.JPG
    DSC00033.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 59
  • DSC00034.JPG
    DSC00034.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 64
  • DSC00035.JPG
    DSC00035.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 65
  • DSC00036.JPG
    DSC00036.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 72
  • DSC00037.JPG
    DSC00037.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 62
  • DSC00038.JPG
    DSC00038.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 64
  • DSC00039.JPG
    DSC00039.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 70
  • DSC00040.JPG
    DSC00040.JPG
    867.5 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC00041.JPG
    DSC00041.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 71
  • DSC00042.JPG
    DSC00042.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 55
  • DSC00043.JPG
    DSC00043.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 69
  • DSC00044.JPG
    DSC00044.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 69
  • DSC00045.JPG
    DSC00045.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 24
  • DSC00046.JPG
    DSC00046.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 57
  • DSC00047.JPG
    DSC00047.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 62
  • DSC00048.JPG
    DSC00048.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 76
  • DSC00049.JPG
    DSC00049.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 81
  • DSC00050.JPG
    DSC00050.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 64
  • DSC00051.JPG
    DSC00051.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 75
  • DSC00052.JPG
    DSC00052.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 68
  • DSC00053.JPG
    DSC00053.JPG
    971.3 KB · Views: 65
  • DSC00054.JPG
    DSC00054.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 51
  • DSC00055.JPG
    DSC00055.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 72
  • DSC00056.JPG
    DSC00056.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 73
  • DSC00057.JPG
    DSC00057.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 78
  • DSC00058.JPG
    DSC00058.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 75
  • DSC00059.JPG
    DSC00059.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 77
  • DSC00060.JPG
    DSC00060.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 76
  • DSC00061.JPG
    DSC00061.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 80
  • DSC00062.JPG
    DSC00062.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 71
  • DSC00063.JPG
    DSC00063.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 72
  • DSC00064.JPG
    DSC00064.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 79
  • DSC00065.JPG
    DSC00065.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 69
  • DSC00066.JPG
    DSC00066.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 50
  • DSC00067.JPG
    DSC00067.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 72
Last edited:
I´ll send you some later and show you my Diecast 1:18 collection aswell since i am going to take pictures...
Carmageddon
Re-Volt
Powerslide
P.O.D Gold
Speedbusters
Driven to Destruction
NFS Hot Pursuit 2
Jak and Daxter Franchise
S.T.A.L.K.E.R Franchise

And more XD....
SNES favorites...
Let me think...

Super Mario All Stars
Super Mario World
Demons Crest
Killer Instinct
F-Zero
Super Turrican
Super Metroid
I don´t pick shitty games like AVGN did, just for the sole purpose of completing one´s platform.
Hope you like it.
You have a great collection.

After a while, one comes to a point where they just want to be left alone.

You have a great collection.
I started 7 years ago, since at that time i had never bought used games but i chose wisely and tried to maxx my means on getting all the Black label a.k.a First Editions ( Not platinum, Not essential, some of the PSP ones have that but they look alright )
None of my games have stickers a.k.a price tags, i hated THAT SHIT !!!
Its not as bad as what Americans get at GameStop but still, it does ruin the presentation of the game.
Yeah and i had to compete to get a piece of that cake since OLX, and Ebay are like fishing for sharks.
XD
Todocoleccion.net was the only one where that didn´t happen so often.
Those scalpers at Ebay are scummy pieces of shit, the only game that i bought for 147€ was Demon´s Crest SNES since all the other sellers had the game a bit damaged in the frontal cover art.
I prefer my games to be well preserved, since its a pride i take in loving this hobby.

Last edited:
I know how you feel man. Maybe you have to disconnect from internet for some time.
More like disconnect from existence.

Sleep is the only time in which I'm truly at peace. Sleepcels unite!

More like disconnect from existence.

Sleep is the only time in which I'm truly at peace. Sleepcels unite!
Yes, sleep is a good cope or live in the woods and entertain yourself with survival things.

We need to spread the blackpill outside of here.

Carmageddon
Re-Volt
Powerslide
P.O.D Gold
Speedbusters
Driven to Destruction
NFS Hot Pursuit 2
Jak and Daxter Franchise
S.T.A.L.K.E.R Franchise

And more XD....
SNES favorites...
Let me think...

Super Mario All Stars
Super Mario World
Demons Crest
Killer Instinct
F-Zero
Super Turrican
Super Metroid
Hope you like it.
based

I started 7 years ago, since at that time i had never bought used games but i chose wisely and tried to maxx my means on getting all the Black label a.k.a First Editions ( Not platinum, Not essential, some of the PSP ones have that but they look alright )
None of my games have stickers a.k.a price tags, i hated THAT SHIT !!!
Its not as bad as what Americans get at GameStop but still, it does ruin the presentation of the game.
Yeah and i had to compete to get a piece of that cake since OLX, and Ebay are like fishing for sharks.
XD
Todocoleccion.net was the only one where that didn´t happen so often.
Those scalpers at Ebay are scummy pieces of shit, the only game that i bought for 147€ was Demon´s Crest SNES since all the other sellers had the game a bit damaged in the frontal cover art.
I prefer my games to be well preserved, since its a pride i take in loving this hobby.
In general retro people are shitty. Most of them are more interested by the value of the game than the game itself.
I always disliked the elitism.
What's the brand of the speakers you're using?

In general retro people are shitty. Most of them are more interested by the value of the game than the game itself.
I always disliked the elitism.
What's the brand of the speakers you're using?
Yeah pretty much.
I use Genius SP-HF800A for my CRT TV. ( Great Bass and clean audio, works perfectly with my PS2, SNES, and Dreamcast )
On my main PC, i have a Creative Gigaworks T20 ( Best speakers under 100€ )
For this Laptop that i use to go on the internet, its a TRUST Tytan Illuminated Speaker Set GXT 608. ( Fairly decent, it also uses the usb port as an adapter for electricity and connection. So it is completely dependent on your computer )

Last edited:
It’s time to ldar

Do you have your drivers license? maybe you can travel and keep your mind distracted
No driving license , the driving license pill strikes again

Massive mope

The whole life is only about sex. It is the only thing that truly matters. That is why you need copes to set aside that fact.