Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Losing interest in videogames

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
I have the feeling that the gameindustry is going more and more downhill. I lost almost entirely the desire to play games. The problem is that besides watching some tv shows or anime i have no other hobbies/copes.

Any suggestions for something new? What are your hobbies and copes?

The only game I've been playing for the past few years was RuneScape. Never gets old. Everything else is normie trash.

Same happened to me. I only enjoyed playing RE7 and TBH no games make me hype myself like a cuck anymore. I need the rope before next year.

Play DotA2, never gets boring trust me :)

Only game I play is GTA to shoot up the strip club every once in a while

Weed said:

7.0 destroyed dota. Talents were a mistake.

Play the Yakuza series, it's japanese so no SJW bullshit. There's 7 games with a remake currently out and another one on the way, so you'll be playing for a while. There are 3 spin off games but online 1 of them has been localized for western audiences.
It's seriously a fun game series.

Videogames, expecially modern one`s, are for bluepilled cucks wanting to cope.

CamelBlueFilters said:
Weed said:
7.0 destroyed dota. Talents were a mistake.
No they weren't. They also gonna introduce seasons this week ;0

same shit, i guess we just grew out of games, bruv

check out solid tv series like narcos or pretty fucking amazing mini series https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Night_Of
greys anatomy can be cope material first 3 seasons

games wise everything is shit, i only play cs-go few mathces a week occasionaily

The only 'modern' game I play is GTA Online. Even that gets boring. I'm too poorcel to buy games anyway and I hate learning new controls. I usually binge each game on it's own before moving on. I can go months without playing it as well.

Dark Souls & Bloodborne only games worth playing as incel tbh.

Anonymous said:
Dark Souls & Bloodborne only games worth playing as incel tbh.

Overhyped as fuck. I got dark souls 1 on steam and played for 17h or so. What do people enjoy about getting killed over and over again until you beat the next boss? Games should be fun and not frustrating.

I cant even play rom hacks anymore and those are games made by people who actually like video games
I think its just us brothers. everything is cope and it all just leads back to fucking sex

i don't play any vidya since more than an year, i feel way too much dead inside to enjoy them anymore. iirc the last one i played was civilization, but i don't recall which one exactly

I play a lot of Hearthstone these days, as I don't have the same amount of skill I had back in the day. I used to be pretty good at games, now I'm just alright. Getting older = suck more.

grayjedi90 said:
Overhyped as fuck. I got dark souls 1 on steam and played for 17h or so. What do people enjoy about getting killed over and over again until you beat the next boss? Games should be fun and not frustrating.

Only games we can truly relate to, as our lives have been fucked by lookism over and over again

yea idk video games just feel pointless now. few years ago i could spend 3 months not leaving my house playing wow all summer long, now i can't play more than 1 lol match in a row without getting bored

I firmly believe that the mid 90s to early 2000s was the peak of creativity in the video game industry. Back then, a lot of game developers were not afraid of making a game that was different, even bizarre in a lot of cases.

These days most devs just try to make clones of whatever kind of game is popular at the time. Also WAAAAAY too many first person shooters and they're all nearly indistinguishable from each other.

At least next year has some decent stuff coming out like GOW and RDR2. I still miss the 90s and early 2000s games like Ryo Hazuki said.

You're missing out on Mario Oddyssey